Beach Party *Part 2*

Luna's Pov

        After that bit of info fueled a headache, I walked away as they all began planning the "game" as they called it. However, when I "accidentally", okay I was following Hikaru and Karou to get back at them for this morning, heard their plans and followed them, to a cave where they set up a doll. I scoffed at the minimal effort, but if anything it would jumpscare and scare whoever they brought in. I ran out after changing a few things, and then found them as they were talking to some girls. I waited until they were walking back and ran up to them," Hey! I heard you found a cave!" I said smiling. I placed my hands behind my back and smiled at them," Can I come, too?"

        They nodded," Sure. The more th merrier!" And we all headed off. I walked behind everyone as we entered the cave, and hid behind a pillar as they walked down the hall. Soon enough I heard screams and the two girls ran off, and after that, I pushed a layer of moss over the enterance to block out a lot of the light. I then set forth with my plans. I saw them walking back and hid behind a rock as they came forward. First, I grabbed Haruhi's hand and covered his mouth to stop him from crying out, and I flashed a flashlight on my face to show it was me. "Shh, and watch," I said and he nodded. I realized I was still holding his hand then and dropped it quickly. Just then, we heard a twin pair of screams, and I walked out with a smile on my face as I saw Hikaru and Karou hanging in a net. "Serves you right, perverts," I said and stuck out my tongue at them.

        I then turned and looked to Haruhi," Shall we go?" He looked back at them and said," Shouldn't we let them down first?" I looked back and shrugged. I looked around the cave floor and found a sharp rock and walked up and handed it to them. "If you cna cut your way out, you can leave. Bye now!" I said and skipped out of the cave, pulling Haruhi behind me. We were walking across the beach, when she was called over by Honey, and I watched as they climbed into the back of the truck that had delivered the shellfish. They close the door, and it was silent for a few moments when Honey started screaming from inside. I laughed as they got out and then was called over by a few girls. "You're going to perform soon right? The sun is starting to set."

        I smiled at them," Sure, but..." I trailed off and they got worried looks on their faces," What's wrong, Luna-chan?" I blushed slightly as they called me that," Did something happen? Are you unable to perform?" I sighed," Well, I wish I could. But the song I want to sing is a duet. And..." I trailed off and they pushed forward," But, you have to sing! Your voice is amazing, wouldn't you be able to sing both parts?" I thought and said," Well, I guess when their voices overlap they are singing the same lines..." I trailed off and then smiled at them," Okay, could you all do me a favor? Since you have helped me figure out how to do this, I want you to help me perform." They squealed then and I smiled," I want you all to sing the back up chorus for me, and to get the crowd to join in. You'll know when to go." They all three squealed and agreed. I walked over to where Kyoya had graciously set up a stage out IN THE WATER. 

        I walked across the pier to it along with the girls and kicked off my flip flops to the side. There was a table to the side behind some speakers with headsets set up on them, and I helped the girls put there's on and then put mine on. "Okay, so this is how the show will go..." and I explained to them there jobs for the show, and then I walked up to the microphone and announced for everyone to hear," If everyone is ready, the show will be starting soon." Everyone walked to the edge of the beach to watch, and I smiled as everyone got excited. "Are you all ready?" I smiled at them. They nodded and I turned around," Is everyone ready?" I said to the audience. They all cheered and I smiled, as the band se tup on the stage. I wasn't playing any instraments this time. 

        The band struck up then and I smiled and begin singing. Both the men's and women's part. Me and the girls, Aya, Hitomi, and Minoko, all sang with me. I looked over at them, and they had wide smiles on there faces as they sang for my back up parts, and I held my arms out to them and they all came and danced with me. I don't know how we managed it, btu we made our unchoreographed dance look purpousful. We were all around the stage, dancing and having fun. The crowd was having fun to, and begun to sing with us. When I finished the song everyone was cheering, and I laughed as Aya, Hitomi, and Minoko ran up and hugged me. "That was amazing, Luna! Thank you o much for letting us perform with you." I smiled," Thank you, but I'm not finished yet," I turned back to the crowd," Do you all want more?" They all cheered and screamed and I smiled," I can't hear you!" I called and they screamed louder.

        "I guess if that's the best I'm gonna get," I sighed, and they cheered the loudest time yet. I smiled," Now that's more like it," I turned to the band," You ready?" They nodded, and I smirked. It was time for the real show.