Drive

Luna's Pov

Time passed quickly from that point on. I took Kyoya's offer of a ride to my house, but from their, I took action. I had one servant pack a bag for me, and I had another call up the private plane. I would be at the airport in fifteen minutes, and it was to be ready for departure. When I hung up, the maid rushed down the stairs with my suitcase, and I took it. I turned to Kyoya and I said," I'm sorry." He didn't respond. Instead, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, pressing his lips to my own. I was surprised by the sudden action, and I heard the maid squeal in shock. and then hurry from the room. I felt tears form in my eyes, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his went around my waist. I pulled away and I stared into his eyes. There were still small tears falling down his cheeks and I wiped them, "I'm coming back. As soon as I can."

He let out a shuddering breath and said," You almost died today. I don't want the chance to lose again." I dropped my gaze for a half second and then met his again, "But I didn't, I'm still here. And, I'm not going anywhere for a long time." He pulled me to him again, and I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. He was shuddering, and I knew he was crying. I rested my head on his chest, and after a while said," Come with me. To America." He pulled me away and I chuckled as I wiped away his tears," Kyoya, I'm only going to be there for a few days, I don't plan on lingering in my past. Please, come with me. I'll need you there when I do face my past." He nodded, "Of course," And he leaned down and kissed me again.

One of the butler's came in then and cleared his throat, causing us to pull apart, but remain in each others embrace, and we both blushed. "It's time to leave to leave, Miss Rhoades," He said, unfazed by what he had witnessed. I cleared my throat," Thank you. We will be making a quick stop along the way." He nodded and bowed," Yes, Madame." I then picked up my bag and headed outside, Kyoya following. I quickly put my suitcase in the trunk, and Kyoya opened the door for me, letting me in first and then sliding in after, closing the door behind himself.

        As we were pulling away he pulled out his phone and dialed someone," Yeah, hey. I need you to pack a bag for me for a few days. No, I'm not, I'm going to America." He held the phone away from his ear as incoherent ranting was heard from the other end. Finally, the shouting stopped and he put it back to his ear and spoke fore simple words. "It's for my girlfriend." It was silent for a few seconds, and then I heard, crystal clear, from the phone, "You have a girlfriend?!" I couldn't help it. When I heard the shock in the strange women's voice, I lost it and ended up laughing despite the situation I was in.

        "Is that her? Let me speak with her!" Kyoya sighed," WIth the way your shouting, she can hear you." The girls vocie instantly dropped, and we could barely hear mumbling from the phone. He sighed and handed me the phone. I smiled and took it, placing it to my ear," Sorry, I didn't quite catch that. Can you repeat it?" There wasn't even a hesitation before she said," Sure! I was wondering how you are able to put up with my brothers stubborness, and was also saying that I'm amazed he has a girlfriend!" I chuckled and placed a hand over my mouth, and he raised an eyebrow questioningly. I only waved my hand at him and said into the phone," Oh, he isn't that bad. Stubborn, yes, but very sweet." He reached for the phone then, and I laughed and dove across the seat out of his reach. 

        "What was that?" I heard his sister asked and I smiled," Oh, nothing. Just Kyoya being stubborn." she laughed," Okay then. So, will I ever get to meet you, mysterious girlfriend?" I laughed again as she said this and Kyoya had a look that said he was going to get revenge on his sister. "My name is Luna Rhoades. Can I ask yours?" She laughed," I'm sorry, my name is Fuyumi. Fuyumi Ootori." I nodded, even though she couldn't see," It's a pleasure to finally know of you. I'm afraid Kyoya doesn't speak much about himself," He looked up at me with a small glower, and I stuck my tongue out at him. "I know, but he is really nice once you get to know him," I smirked and glanced at him. "Don't I know it." He was typing on his laptop, not paying attention to our conversation now. Or, that's what he wanted me to think. So, he was going to "ignore" me now? 

        I sighed into the phone, a slightly annoyed, slightly bored look on my face," Yeah, he can be. But, he can be such a pervert," His head snapped up and his expression changed to one of shock. He shook his head and mouthed 'No' to me. I only smirked as his sister gasped," Is he really? I promise I tried my best to raise him." I only sighed again," It's not your fault, I can tell your a nice girl. Some times there are just bad eggs. Such a shame." Kyoya said then," Luna, stop." I only stuck my tongue out at him, mimicked him typing, and made a shooing motion. He got the message and groaned and threw his hands in the air, in an "I give up" motion. 

        "You can scold him in a few minutes if you'd like. We're coming to the house now," I said and she squealed, causing me to pull the phone away from my ear. "Yay! I'm going to be able to meet you! And Kyoya! You quit acting so rude and remember your manners! How dare you be so pervish to this girl!" He sighed and placed his head against the window. I giggled," Okay, so I'm afraid I'm going to let you go. Kyoya's pouting, plus we'll be pulling up soon." Her voice was bubbly and she said," Okay! I can't wait to see you!" and she hung up. I smiled and snapped the phone shut, and then slid over in the seat to him, holding the phone out," Here you are, Kyoya," He nodded and took it, without looking at me. I held back a laugh. Now, I was going to mess with him. "Are you going to ignore me now, Senpai?" I watched his reflection in the window, and his eyes widened slighlty, and his ignited with a bright red color, and he quickly ducked his head down.

        I smiled and grabbed his hand," Wow, that was surprisingly easy," I mused aloud to myself. He didn't acknowledge the comment, but he did squeeze my hand inhis grip. I smiled and returned the gesture. That really was surprisingly easy. I was actually surprised calling him that had even worked. I hadn't really expected it to. A few minutes later into the silent drive we pulled up the long driveway that lead to the Ootori manor.

        She lead me to a room where Kyoya was rummaging through a dresser, and then said she was going to make tea and left the room. I looked over to Kyoya who was still going through his drawers. "So, your sister is really nice. Are there any other Ootori's that I have yet to meet?" He nodded curtly, "Yes, and I'd prefer to keep it that way." I was slightly hurt by that comment, but I covered it up. "Oh, okay." I then noticed that he was simply placing his clothes on the ground and sighed," Kyoya, go get a suitcase, and I will grab your clothes." I walked over and knelt next to him. He looked at me and I made a shooing motion, " Go one, I promise not to mess up your drawers. " He sighed and i smirked and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Please, Senpai?" And he didn't say no now. So now I had something to use on him.

          He left the room and I began to go through his drawers, finding clothes that would be casual for California. However, I ran into an slight dilemma as I was finding clothes. When he came back in he was speaking, but stopped when he saw me with piles of clothes all around me, "Honestly Kyoya, I don't know how on Earth you managed to get all of this in here. There's no room at all! He sighed and began walking over to me," There is obviously plenty of room, because they were all in their to begin with." I sighed and sat back on my knees and looked up at him as he walked over. "Really? 'Cause, I'm honestly doubting it."

        He was standing in front of me now and he smirked down at me. He began to lean down and cupped my face with his hand," You doubt me?" I smiled as he moved closer, and I leaned up to meet him. "Definitely," I said before he captured my lips with his own. I smiled at the sensation it sent through my body, and he moved his hand to the back of my head, and I could feel him smile as well. Then there was a slight squeal and we broke apart to see his sister standing with a tray holding three cups of tea, the biggest smile I had ever seen on her face.