Apologize

Luna's Pov

        I gasped, as I coughed up the water from my lungs, turning onto my side, as I pulled air into my lungs. "Luna!" Someone said worriedly," Oh, thank God." I looked around to see who was speaking, but my vision was slightly blurry, and I couldn't make anything out. My throat was hurting and I tried raising my hand to it, but I couldn't raise it more than a few inches off of the ground. I began to panic, and my breathing shallowed, hurting my chest even more then its already killer ache. "No, no, no, no. Don't panic, you're okay. Just breathe. Slowly," the voice said calmly, and I slowly slowed down my breathing. 

        The dream I had had came back to my mind then, and I tried pushing myself up," I-I.... I," I tried speaking. I was getnly held down, but asked," What is it you need?" My vision was focusing, but I was beginning to get too tired to move," I... Need t-to," I was talking slowly, as if testing the words," Find, Kyoya." I finally said. "It's me. I'm right here. Don't worry, I'm not leaving." I took the last of my strength, and turned my head to the side, trying to separate colors from each other and make out what was what. I was finally able to make out a general outline of him and said," I, chose you. D-don't be mad." I felt a hand brushed across my forehead," I could never be mad with you. Please, try not to strain yourself. Just lay still," I felt my eyes flutter slightly, and my vision was blurring again. "N-No. Please, I d-didn't mean it. I-I don't w.. wan't to forget." He paused as he stroked my hair, "What do you mean, Luna? Forget what?" But, I was already slipping into unconciousness, the world blurring into oblivion before my eyes.

        The next time I woke up, I felt considerably better. The air around me was warm against face, and I curled into the warm blanket that covered my body, and sighed conently as I breathed in the cinnamon scented air. "Are you awake, now?" Someone asked, and I opened my eyes to see Kyoya sitting in a chair, right by the head of my bed. I smiled at him," Good whatever time of day this is," I mumbled. He chuckled and leaned forward," It's ten o'clock." I groaned and tried forcing myself up," We're late for school," I said quietly. He chuckled, but made me lay back down,"No, ten at night. You've been asleep for a few hours.And besides, it's Friday." I nodded and laid back down," What happened?" I asked as I tried to remember how I got here.

        He stiffened slightly, and cleared his throat," Um, I'm not sure. I came up in the elevator, and you slipped into the water. I looked at him blankly, trying to figure out what he was talking about, but then everything flashed through my mind.

        I felt my body relax as I slipped in the water, letting it just calm my nerves. I couldn't keep up with all of this anymore. So much tragedy; all of my life was filled with it. I sank a few feet into the water, before I began to swim around, not bothering to go back up for air. As I swam, I began to wonder what would happen if maybe, I didn't go back up for air? Would it be that bad... I shook my head under the water. No, I wouldn't do that. No matter what, I still wanted to live. I was running out of oxygen and was going to swim to the top. I swam to the edge,but instead stared at the surface, suddenly, my vision was going dark.

        Everything after that must have been a dream. So, it was a dream within a dream? I bolted upin bed then and then threw my arms around his waist, not able to get hisshoulders. "I'm sorry, Kyoya!" I cried, "I swear it isn't what you think. I meant to come up for air, I didn't... I wasn't... I promise. And, I'm not mad, I promis, so please don't hate me, I promise I chose you." He set his hands on my arms, and getnly made me sit up, "What are you talking about?" He chuckled. I shook my head," Uh- Ignore that last part," I blushed. But then I snapped my gaze up to him as he rested his palm against my cheek," You scared me, Luna. What were you thinking?" I shook my head, "It wasn't on purpous, I was coming up for air, I swear." He smiled and kissed my forehead," It's okay, I believe you," He said as he stood up, " Now, why don't you get some more sleep? I'm sure you're still tired after all that."

        I nodded, and laid down, letting the blanket stay around my waist. He pulled it up and I smiled as the warm wrapped around me again but, it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I reached out to weakly grab his hand, and he looked down at me, with an eyebrow raised in curiosity," What is it?" He asked. And I dropped his hand and scooted over in the bed a little. He smirked as he got  the message and pulled back the blanket, letting in the coldair, and making me shiver. He slipped under the cover, and wrapped his arms around me and I let out a happy sigh as I buried my face in his chest. "Goodnight, Luna," He whispered. I smirked," Goodnight.... Sempai."

Just Us *Finished*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara