Returning

Luna's Pov

        I had Russel carry me on campus, wanting to spend as little time on my feet as possible. Everyone stared at us as we passed, but not because of him carrying me. He had been doing that for the past two weeks we'd been here. They were staring at the bandages on my arms and legs. I was sure they all already knew what had happened, but that obviously didn't matter. A few people came up to me and expressed their regrets on what had happened, but I just smiled and told them that I was fine and hope to see them at my performance tonight, this surprised everyone but one girl asked," You're still going to perform for us?" And I smiled widely at her and bounced my head slightly as I said," I wouldn't dare miss the chance to perform for you all!" Which made them all smile at me and begin, erm, fangirling and chatting really fast. I smiled," Today is going to be special, to celebrate my luck with falling, so bring any female and male friends you can, 'kay?" They all nodded, and ran off, most likely to spread the word.

        I sighed and dropped my head back on Russel's shoulder," This is gonna be hell. I wanted to do guitar, but that is out of the question, and even piano is going to be hard." He shrugged, moving me about a bit and said," Maybe you could ask someone to play for you. I'm assuming that you are going to do current songs, so that Suoh kid is out of the question," I sighed. "I'm doomed. But, I will figure something out." He nodded and carried me to my first class. He let me down gently at the doorway and I smiled," Now, I expect you to come pick me up for lunch. Got it?" He rolled his eyes," Yes, Mom." I stuck my tongue out at him," Good, now remember. You behave for your teacher, okay? And make sure you listen. If you need to go potty you ask, I don't care if he's lecturing," I messed with his hair then, trying to pat it down and smooth it out, until he gently pushed my hands away with a roll of his eyes. I smiled, My little boy is growing up," And he groaned. "I am never calling you mom again," he muttered. I placed my hands on my hips," Good, now get to class before you are late." And he hugged me once more before hurrying off down the hall.

        I smiled and turned to enter the room, and all eyes were on me. I smiled at them and placed a hand behind my head," Well, I guess I'm kind of famous around here, huh?" After a few moments of silence one kid started laughing, and soon everyone was, and finally I joined in. It was a great sight, in my eyes. Seeing everyone laugh like this. Well, everyone except Tamaki and Kyoya. They werent' here yet. "So, is it true that you are going to perform still at the Host Club today?" One of the boys asked. I nodded, my hair bouncing slightly," Yeah, but I don't know if I can play. I didn't think about it this morning when I said I'd perform. I can't really use my hands, you know?" And I held up my hands to prove my point. Everyone thought for a few seconds and then one boy said," Well, I could see if I could get a few people to accompany you. I mean, you know there is the school band, and then there are afew people who know how to play guitars and stuff like that." I smiled. I tried walking over to my desk, but caught myself on some random kids desk as I tripped and almost fell.

        One boy walked forward and put my arm over his shoulder and helped me to my seat. "Thanks," I smiled slightly at him and he blushed before rushing back to his seat. I turned around and looked at the boy who had told me about the guitarist," So, can I speak with you after class?" 

        So, just like promised, Russel came to pick me up and take me to lunch, and after I finished speaking with the redhaired boy, who I learned was names Tom, Russel picked me up and together we headed to lunch. When we got there he set me down at the table and then went to gather our food. I waited silently at the bench, thinking over the songs I would sing this afternoon. I wanted to do three. And I wanted my final one to be special.... What to sing, what to sing..... Just then, I was hugged from behind and I looked back to see a more then ecstatic Honey.

        "Luna-Chan! You're okay!" He laughed happily. I smiled and shifted so he was sitting next to me. "Yup! I'm even going to sing for you all this afternoon. Oh, and expect more people then normal. I had the girls spread around I was singing to celebrate." He smiled," Yay! Do you know what you will be singing?" I dropped my head to the table then, and knew I had Tamaki's emo shadows surrounding me. "I have no clue," I groaned," But, don't worry. I will have them by this afternoon." He smiled and then cheered when his cake was set in front of him. I watched as the table slowly started filling up, and I glanced around at everyone. After they all hugged me, except for Kyoya yet, even Mori shockingly, and told me their relief that i was okay, except for Mori and Kyoya, for different reasons obviously, they all began to eat.

        As I was gazing over them all my eyes landed on Kyoya. Who was staring at me. When he caught me looking he looked down at his tray but didn't eat. I cocked my head to the head slightly in confusion. Was something wrong? And here I thought he was finally warming up to me. I sighed and placed my head in my hands. What did I do..? I shook my head. I had more important things to worry about. Like, what was I going to sing?!'

*After School*

        Russel dropped me off as we walked inside the doors and smiled as he watched me walk up on the stage. "So," Tom said from his position at the piano," Have you decided on the songs?" I smiled," I have." His smile widened," Awesome." Just then someone cleared their throat behind me and I turned to see Kyoya standing there. I jumped slightly and placed a hand over my heart," Jeeze Kyoya. Could you be anymore creepy." He smirked at me," Yes," he then looked at the Tom and his smirk dropped," Now. Please explain your necessity to be here?" I was shocked by his tone, and I could tell that Tom was, too. I stepped in the way of Kyoya's slight glare and said," He's helping me. There will be a few more people as well, considering I can't play any instraments," adn I flashed my hands with a sheepish grin. He instantly looked down slightly, and his eyes were hidden behind the glare of his glasses," Alright, although, I would prefer you tell me of your arrangements next time." I rolled my eyes," Yes, mom," And I saw him twitch slightly and he glared at me again. I squealed and ran off the stage," Daddy! Mommy is mad at me!"