Walk In

Luna's Pov

        "Good afternoon, Miss Rhoades!" Susuma greeted me, then she noticed Manami and said," Oh, we have a guest. I'll prepare some refreshments for you both. Would you like me to take your things, Miss?" I nodded, and handed her my overcoat," Thank you, Susuma. We will be in the sun room if you need us." Manami smiled and handed Susuma her coat, as well and she followed me to the elevator, which took us up two floors to an entirely open floor that had windows all around, and one side opened up to an outdoor balcony. "Wow, this place is beautiful!" Susuma said as we walked out.

        I smiled," Thank you. Well, I'm not sure exactly what you want to do, but I guess we should finish with our homework first." She nodded," Okay, that sounds fine." I walked over to a small living room set up in front of the left wall of windows, and sat on the couch. I patted the seat next to me and looked back at Manami," Come sit with me." She hurried over, and took a seat by me on the couch. "So, what do you have for homework?" I asked as I pulled out my folder and began to look through my papers. "Well, I have my Foriegn Language homework that I need help with. It's not exactly my strong point." I nodded," Okay, what language is it?" She pulled out her folder with a sigh, "English." I laughed slightly," Yeah, English is one of the most complicated languages. (Seriously guys, English is one of the hardest to learn languages. We speak very differently from most languages in the world, withthe placement of adjectives and things like that.) Lucky for you, I am fluent in English." She looked up from the sheet and her confusion turned into a smile as she looked at me. "Really? Can you help me with it?" I smiled, "No problem! It would be my pleasure." She sighed," This is going to be a long lesson." I laughed," You betcha."

        An hour and a half later, we were carrying out a semi-decent conversation with her broken English, and eating some snacks that Susuma had brought us. I laughed as she stumbled over the words and said slowly for her to follow, "I have two younger brothers, and one baby sister." She repeated it, stumbling a bit,and Inodded," Bravo, you're doing better then when we started." She laughed and clapped her hands together happily. "It's all thanks to you!" She said giddily as she grabbed my hands and held them up. "I'm going to be so much better now because of your teaching. You should really be an English teacher!" She smiled. I laughed," Um, I don't think so. I run my mother's company now, and if I ever did anything else, I think I'd like to take up entertainment. I love performing."

        Her happy one turned to one of caring then," You really are sweet, Luna." She began to lean closer to me then, and I grew worried with what she was going to do. Susuma's voice came over the intercom then," Miss Rhoades? Kyoya Ootori has come to drop off some things of yours. I have directed him up to your floor." I stood up then," Thank you, Susuma," I said and the intercom turned off. "Well, sorry for the disturbance, but I should, uh, go see what Kyoya has," I turned and my hand was grabbed. "Always in the way," I heard her mumble. "What?" I asked, but I was whirled around suddenly and pulled backwards, and then pushed onto the couch on my back."W-What are you doing?" I stuttered as a blush covered my cheeks.

        She leaned over me,"Luna, I'm sorry to do this now, but I can never get my chance. I need to tell you... I love you!" She cried in embarrassment,or at least I thought from the red on her cheeks. She leaned down then, and I was too shocked to move as she connected our lips. She wouldn't let up, and when I heard the elevator ding, signaling someone was here, I knew Kyoya was seeing this. "Well, I see your busy. I think you'll come back later," I heard him say. I was getting a bit annoyed by his jealousy, though, I see how he would feel in this case. It looked like I was cheating on him for goodness sakes. I pushed against Manami. "Manami, get off!" I said and pushed her off of me.

        I threw myself over the back of the couch, and ran over to the elevator and grabbed the door before it fully closed. "Kyoya, please let me explain." He shook his head, and I caught his eyes behidn his glasses. They were hurt, and I was sure I saw tears in his eyes. I grabbed his hand, though he tried to get away from my reach, but he was in an elevator, where the hell was he going to go?! "Please, listen!" I begged him, tears of my own forming. "It wasn't me I swear! Manami forced herself on me. Please believe me!" He wouldn't answer me and only looked away. "It didn't seem like you were forcing her off yourself." As much as I knew where he was coming from, it still hurt me to see him like this.

        I fell to my knees, but kept a tight grip on his hand. "Manami please," I mumbled. I looked over to her on the couch," If what you say is true tell him what happened." When she didn't answer me I raised my voice," If you really believe you love me tell him the truth!" It was silent for a few moments, and then her face fell, and she stood up and slowly made her way over to us, her shoes clicking on the hardwood the only sound to be heard. "Kyoya, she's being honest," She said as she stopped in front of us," I forced her down and kissed her, and she was too surprised to do anything. When you came in though, she seemed to realize what was happening and pushed me off. I apologize for what I've done." She knelt down then, and I dropped my gaze to the floor," I'm really sorry, Luna-Chan." She reached her hand out to set in my hair, but I flinched and she stopped.

        I heard her stand up and go to the couch. Shuffling papers made me know she was gathering her things and then she walked back to the elevator. "I'll see myself out, I'm sorry I stayed so late," She said, and the door closed. I continued to sit on the floor, as tears fell down my face. "I'm sorry," I whispered," I don't know how to make things better. I don't know how to make you believe me if you don't. I don't know what to do." When he didn't say anything, my crying got harder, and I wiped my arm across my eyes. "I believe you," He finally said after a while of me sitting there, and him standing by me," But, I need time to think. I came to drop off a folder of yours," He slipped it into my vision on the floor. I felt him kiss the top of my head, and then it was silent, save for the elevator doors opening and closing, telling me he was gone.