3 Words For You

Luna's Pov

        I hurried to the club room, and went to the back to change. I was, surprisingly, the first one there. I grabbed my bag of clothes, and pulled the curtain closed so no one would come in. I took my time changing, making sure not to wrinkle my dress, and then walked over to the mirror to make sure everything was perfect, and fixed my hair to make sure it wasn't caught in my hair piece. (External Link). I dug into my bag, looking for my make up, and when I found it flipped it open, but then stopped, a memory from when we visited the beach flashign into my mind. 'You don't need make up to look pretty.' I smiled and placed it back in my bag and smiled at my reflection before slipping out of the dressing room, and then walking out to the main room.

        Everyone was in here now, and they looked at me as I walked out. I got self-concious suddenly, and looked down, nervously shuffling my feet," How does it look?" I asked quietly. I looked up just in time to have Honey jump at me, and cause me to spin around, as he hugged me. "You are so cute Luna-Chan!" He said happily. I smiled," Thank you, Honey-Senpai!" He jumped down then and ran over to Mori. I walked over to Kyoya, who looked up at my approaching footsteps. "So, what do you think?" I asked, looking down again. He stood up and I looked up at him. He smirked, and brushed a stray hair back from my face," You look beautiful," I smiled slighlty," Except," And, it fell. He reached behind his laptop, and grabbed a small box. He handed it to me, and my heart picked up as I opened it and saw what it held. It was a dark blue sapphire, cut in the shape of a rose on a thin rose gold bysantine chain," I think, that this would complete it perfectly."

        "I- Thank you," I said as I stared at it. "May I?" He said sincerely, and I nodded as he took the necklace and I turned around. He placed it around my neck, and I shuddered as the cold metal rested on my skin. He only ever acted this way around me. It was kind of funny how his mood could shift so suddenly. I smiled slightly at the thought and turned around to face him again. "I love it, Kyoya. Thank you," and I leaned up and kissed him chastley on the lips, not enough time for him to react. Everyone in the room was staring at us shocked, and I quickly turned away and went to the stage. I smiled at the sight.

        There were white lillies braided together and hanging off the sides of the stage, and there were lillies littered all across the stage, except for where I would stand for my performance. I guess these were my flowers. I walked through them to the center stage, and smiled when I saw the one blue one, sitting on the base of the microphone. I picked it up and brought it over, placing it on the piano. Just then, the hosts rushed to their places and the door opened, the guests starting to come in. I began to play a soft tune, as background music, and the guests all instantly began to "Awe" at the flower arrangements all around the room. Roses decorated it, but not overly-so. It was the perfect amount.

        I played, like normal, on and off throughout the hosting time. I would sometimes go down to speak with people, help Haruhi, or take a break to eat sweets. Haruhi had gotten me pocky! I sat at one of the tables in font of the stage, and spoke with a girl named Mizuki who was fidgeting slighlty. "So, do you like it here at Ouran?" I nodded and grabbed another piece of pocky out of the box," Yah, it really is nice here and everyone has been nothing but kind to me." She nodded, and smiled leaning forwards," I heard that you switched out of one of your classes for a music class. Right?" I nodded again," Yah, but the music program here isn't much. I mean, it is really nice, but it's not exactly what I need. Not that I'm ungrateful to Mr. Suoh for letting me transfer to the class, I am, but I wish they would pay a bit more attention to the Performing Arts program." She nodded," That is perfect. Excuse me, but I have to go. I'll speak with you again," And she left the club room.

        I shrugged as she left, and took a drink of my tea. I glanced around and smiled as I watched everyone. They were all so energetic and happy, that it made me smile and laugh slighlty. After I finished with my food, and people watching, I went back up onto the stage and pulled a stool over to the microphone and then grabbed the guitar and sat on the stool. Everyone who was sitting at the bottom of the stage perked up, and soon people from all over the room did as well, and eventually migrated on over. "Hey, everybody. Today's song is special to me, so I hope you enjoy it. It's for a person very dear to me, and I hope that he enjoys it as well." My beautiful back up singers, Aya, Hitome and Minoko, all got ready to sing back up vocals, and I plucked at the strings for a few seconds, before I began to play the real thing.

        When I first started singing the song I had been looking around the crowd, but when I glanced upon one person in particular my eyes locked on him for a few moments longer then the rest. He smiled and I felt one corner of my mouth tilt up and I looked down at my guitar as I played, for a bit. I glanced back out at everyone, and then up at the softly colored light that was on me as I played. I danced slighlty from side to side as I played, and just let the music carry me as I played. The crowd was hushed, and I knew that I had a sincere, calm look on my face.

        When I finished my song, Kyoya came onto the stage, and I looked up at him with a smile, "I love you." There were gasps from the crowd, but they weren't gasps of shock. It was more like happiness, if that even made sense. Like, they were excited. He smiled and leaned down, cupping my cheek," And I love you," And he leaned in and kissed me, in front of everyone. Everyone cheered then, and I smiled as he pulled away. "I told you so," I whispered, and he smirked. When we first started going out a few weeks ago, we didn't tell anyone other then the Host Club, worried about what it would do for the Club, but now it was obvious it wouldn't affect it in any way. In fact, it may just bring in a few more guests. Hey, fangirls were fangirls.