Leaving Us

Luna's Pov

        "Are you sure you want me to go to school? I can always stay home and take care of you," I said looking at Russel. He was sick in bed with the flu, and insisting I go to school without him. He wasn't faceing me so it was quiet as he mumbled," No, you go ahead. You don't want to miss out of the Club, Tamaki will be storming our house if you do." I chuckled slightly," ALright, I'll see you later," I said before gently closing the door and walking away. 

        As I was walking to school I bit my lip nervously. Russel had been acting strange lately, and was pushing me away. It scared me. We had always promised to stay with each other. Especially after... I shook my head,  I wasn't going to think about it. I hadn't been paying attention and before I knew it I was at school. I sighed," How am I supposed to focus knowing my brother is sick. Today is going to be terrible. I walked up to the school, and just like my walk to school, I spaced out again and bit my lip, a nervous habit of mine. Well, I used to bite my nails, but I finally taught myself to knock it off. As I was walking to class I was looking at the floor, and I ran into someones back. An embarassing squeak left my mouth as I hit their back, and I squeezed my eyes shut as I waited to hit the ground. However, instead I fell into someone else, who grabbed my arms to steady me.

        "Thanks," I said and looked up and smiled," Oh, hey Kyoya!" I beamed. He nodded," Good morning Luna," He said as he dropped his hands from my arms. I turned and walked up to the kid I ran into and apologized for running into him. After that I looked back with a smile only to see Kyoya already walking into the classroom. My expression dropped to annoyed and I walked in after him," Thanks for waiting for me," I mumbled as I passed his desk. I glanced at him to see him smirk as he wrote in his notebook. I rolled my eyes, but smiled anyway and went to my desk. I dropped my things and pulled out what I would need for class. When class started I managed to pay attention for all of ten seconds before my mind wandered back to Russel. I wonder what was wrong with him lately? He was being so distant with me, and it was breaking my heart.

Russel's Pov

        Once I knew Luna was out of the house, I sat up in bed and went over to my wardrobe. I was leaving today. I pulled a suitcase out and began putting my clothes in it, and anything else I would need. I told the maids that after I left they should pack up everything else in my room and put it in storage. I wrote out a note and placed it on my nightstand for Luna. She would, hopefully, understand why I was doing this. I could only hope she would forgive me for doing this...

Luna's Pov

        Today went by fast, but it was most likely because I hadn't really been paying attention. Whoops... Anyway, I was walking to the Host Club now, and when I opened the door I was confused by the sight before me. The room was filled with swimsuit wearing mannequin's and it looked like... "Um, Hikaru? Karou? What are you doing?"I asked causing them to scream slightly and drop the mannequin they were showing Haruhi. "Oh, Luna-Chan! We were just," Karou picked up for him," asking Haruhi which swimsuit he thought you would look best in." I stared at them weirdly as I walked over and sat across from Haruhi," Okay. But, why?" I narrowed my eyes at them," Are you a couple of perverts?" And Haruhi laughed at their expressions. "Not at all," Hikaru finally said putting his hands up in a 'whatever' position," We were just wondering for our trip to the beach," Karou said. I stared at them for a second," The beach?"

        Tamaki showed up out of nowhere then, and that was when I chose to tune everyone out, as he went on a long rant. I looked out the window again, and I jolted up in my seat, when I thought I saw Russel in the crowd of students leaving the school. I shook my head no. He couldn't be, he was at home sick. I sighed and plopped back down in my chair and put my head in one of my hands, staring up at the sky. I wish he would just talk with me. I want to know what was bothering him.

        "Let's go!" I heard a twin shout and looked to see Hikaru and Karou dragging Haruhi from the room, followed by everyone else. I quickly grabbed my bag," Wait, where're we going?" I yelled running to catch up with them. Tamaki turned back to look at me," To the beach," He said ith a "It-should-be-obvious" voice. I dropped my head, and sighed. I seemed I do a bit much of that. I stood up straight then," Alright then, I'll just head over to my house and you guys can come pick me up?" I ended it as a question. Tamaki looked at me and smiled," That sounds great!" I nodded," So, I assume you need my address?" Now Kyoya pitched in," No need." I nodded, I wasn't that surprised. I mean, aristocrats tend to know about others.

        I nodded and waved bye to them before running back to my mansion. When I got there, I waved hello to the servants, and ran up to my room. I quickly grabbed a suitcase with all of my overnight things, and grabbed some clothes for today and ran to my bathroom and showered and did my routine before finishing and getting dressed. I was wearing a pale pink sundress with a square neck line, and thicker white straps on my shoulder. There was a thin white ribbon around my waist, with a bow in the back. I put on low white heels, and I grabbed a pink head band to place in my hair. Once I was done, I grabbed my suitcase, and placed a few things in it before leaving my room, shutting the door behind me, and going down the hall to Russel's room. "Russel?I just wanted to let you know I am going to spend the night with the Host Club at a resort. I will be coming back tomorrow," I called through the door. When I didn't get an answer I figured he was sleeping, so I whispered," I hope you feel better soon," And carried my suitcase outside to wait for the others.