Welcome To Ouran

I was clutching a single folder and two notebooks to my chest as we walked up to the school. Russel was a dork and had nothing. "I hope you get in trouble," I muttered, causing him to laugh," You wish," He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I huffed slightly, but didn't object. "Where are we going anyway?" he asked as we walked through the front gate," Do you know where our class is?" I sighed," Um, you have a different class then me. But, I don't know where. If we could just find someone.... Um, excuse me!" I said, as a boy walked past us. "Excuse me, sir," I said and ran up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to turn around in surprise. "I'm sorry, but I was wondering if you could help us get to our classes. Today is our first day and we don't know our way around. I'm Luna, by the way. Luna Rhoades. This is my younger brother, Russel Rhoades." He smiled and held his hand out to the boy, who took it with a smile.

        "Its a pleasure to meet you. My name is Haruhi Fujioka. I'd be happy to help you, may I see your schedules?" I pulled them from my folder and handed then to him. He glanced them over and then said," Um, you have class with me," Looking at Russel, and then turned to me and said," And you have class with my Senpai's. I can take you to meet them if you'd like." I smiled," That's very kind, thank you." And I followed him to a classroom on the third floor. "Haruhi!" A voice rang out as we walked into the room and Haruhi stepped to the side as a boy went flying out the door. " Sorry, about him. That's Tamaki Suoh." I instantly recognized his name and glanced back at him, only to see him depressed in the corner," And, this is Kyoya Ootori," I turned back around as another boy walked up to us. He held his hand out and I took it," You must be Luna Rhoades. And I assume this is your brother, Russel Rhoades. Its a pleasure to meet you," he said with a tight smile. Russel took his hand next and I stared at him a second," I seriously doubt it," I said without thinking and then snapped my mouth shut," I mean, I'm sorry."

        I turned to Haruhi then," Thank you for showing me the way. I hope my brother doesn't cause too much trouble in class." He smiled lightly and said, in my opinion to himself," He is the least of my worries," but then he said," We should go before we're late. It was a pleasure to meet you, Luna." And he left, leading Russel. I turned back to see Kyoya looking at me, and I shuffled away, unable to meet his gaze. I couldn't believe I said something so rude. What was wrong with me? But, he really didn't seem to care about meeting us. I sighed and sat down at an empty desk, placing my head in my hands. I hope I hadn't offended him.

Russel's Pov

        I followed Haruhi down the hall, and down a flight of stairs before we got to the classroom," This is our room. Um, I'm going to warn you now though, that-" she was cut off though as the door slammed open and two boys fell out and slammed into her. "Hey, watch where you're- Oh, Haruhi!" They said in unison. I was shocked and backpedaled a step. "Um, Haruhi? I'm seeing doubles," I said as they stood up and dusted themselves off, perfectly in sinc. "Who is this?" One asked and she sighed, " Hikaru, Karou, this is Russel Rhoades. He and his sister just started school here today. Russel, this is Hikaru and Karou Hitachiin." I nodded and held out my hand to them," Its a pleasure to meet you both," I smiled. After the greetings were over we went into the classroom, and I sat on the side of, um, yah, I couldn't exactly tell them apart.... It was going to be a while before I could.... Help.

         The morning seemed to take forever to pass, and when I saw Luna in the lunchroom I ran over and attacked her in a hug," Luna! I missed you so much! You left me!" She hugged me back and said dramatically, " Oh, Russel. Why did you leave me?" I laughed and spun her around," We're back together now, though," She laughed and I set her down, so we could go eat lunch. We ignored everyone's strange looks at what we had done, and gathered our food. As I was about to sit down at the table, she snuck in in front of me, and took my spot. I set my tray down, and picked her up from the table, causing her to squeal," Russel! We're at school! Put me down!" She laughed. I did as she said, except in another spot. "Thank you for graciously returnign my spot to me," I said witha  bow, and when I looked up, she wasn't even looking at me. "Okay, rude," I said putting one fist on my wrist, and waving the other at her, palm out. She looked back at me and busted out laughing," Sit down you dork," And I smiled as I took my seat and pushed her tray to her, and pulled mine to me.

        Just as we were about to start eating Haruhi came over to us," Hey guys, do you mind if I sit with you?" We both shook our heads, and he smiled and sat down," Thanks, I really need to study, and I can't go anywhere else," And she pulled out a textbook, and began to read as he ate. I looked over at Luna and she just shrugged and we both began chatting quietly about our mornings, so as not to disturb Haruhi. Once lunch was over I hugged Luna goodbye, and then headed off with Haruhi, as she walked alone. I felt my chest tighten slightly at the sight.