Beach Party *Part 1*

Luna's Pov

        I smiled as the car pulled up, and I waved to them as I picked up my suitcase. Just then one of my butler's came out and carried it to the trunk and placed it in. "Have a good time, Miss Rhoades," HE said, but his smile seemed forced. I nodded," Thank you," and I went over to the car, where he opened the door for me, and I slid in, him closing it behind me. "So, which beach will we be going to?"

*The next morning*

        I woke up with a yawn, and sat up in the king sized bed. I smiled and flopped back down and rolled over. It was nice in the room. The air was a little on the chillier side, and it matched wonderfully with the heat of the blankets. I snuggled down into them and sighed. Maybe I could just lay here for the rest of my life... Nope. My door slammed open, and the next thing I knew, my bed was being jumped on," Wake up! Wake up! It's time to go to the beach!" A twin pair of voices chorused. I groaned and stared at them from my den of blankets," Why?" I whined as I tried to get comfortable again. "Because! We want to go!" The yelled bfore ripping my blankets from me. I screamed slightly then, and not because of the cold air. I was screaming because I kind of slept only in a sports bra, and my undergarments. They both instantly blushed and threw my blanket back at me," We're sorry!" They yelled in unison before sprinting from the room. I wrapped the blanket around me and ran to the door, yelling out for everyone to hear, Hikaru! Karou! You guys are such perverts!" And slammed my door. I huffed slightly and went ove to my wardrobe where I pulled out my swimsuit and got dressed. (It's like the external link at right). 

        I put a white lace wrap on over it, and tied it at the top so it would stay. I slipped on some white flip flops and then opened the door, and headed out to meet everyone. I met them all in the main hall and smiled. "Are we ready?" Everyone nodded, and they began walking out. I glared at Hikaru and Karou, who blushed and ran ahead of the rest. "What exactly did they do?" Haruhi asked as we walked outside. I sighed," Nothing. Just... Um, I'd rather not explain to you guys. Please, don't take it personally." They all nodded, and I knew that the only one's who didn't understand were Tamaki and Honey. I skipped ahead of the others and outside into the sun. "This, is perfect," I said and ran ahead to the beach. When I saw Hikaru and Karou, I decided to mess with them. Today, it was bother Hikaru and Karou day!

        When I got to the beach though, I was instantly surrounded by other girls. "Wait, what are-" I was cut off as I was hugged by one of them," Tamaki said that you guys were hosting at the beach! And he said you would be here too and would sing!" I glared over at Tamaki who was just now making it to the beach. He shuddered as hsi gaze met my glare, and I turned it into a smirk. "You know what? I would love to perform for you ladies. But, you will have to wait until this evening."They all "Aww'd" and I smiled and winked," Trust me, you'll love it." And they all squealed and ran off to the beach. I smiled as everyone began their hosting duties, and I kept a wide girth from Tamaki who looked lie he might be dying in his chair. As I was walking I saw Honey digging through the sand, and speaking with Haruhi. When he saw me he called me over, and I happily joined in with him. I saw Mori climb up on the rocks then. "Mori-Sempai!" I yelled calling his attention," What is it?" He pointed over the rocks, and I climbed up their by him. I laughed at what I saw on the other side.

        "Well, well, Kyoya. Having fun here?" He looked up at us and smirked," My family's private police force has stopped by. They wanted to make it up to Honey-Senpai for attacking him at the water park." I laughed and began climbing over the rocks to get down to him," Luna, please be careful you don't want to-" but he stopped speaking as my flip flop slipped and I fell a few inches. I was caught by Mori, who then helped me down. "You have an infinity for falling," Kyoya said as he took my hand and helped me down the last step. "Oh, hush," I turned to Mori," Thank's for your help Mori. I suppose a broken leg would have kind of ruined the trip," He only smiled slightly and ruffled my hair, causing me to giggle. He then climbed back over and went back to Honey.

        "So, what do we have planned for today? Just hosting?" He nodded," Well, there will also be fireworks as well tonight-" I held up my hand," Do me a favor. I have the perfect idea for my performance now, and when I sing the song, I ask you to please set them off. You will know when." Before he could respond something landed on my head and I reached up and pulled out a centipe. "What the hell?" I shouted as I dropped it to the ground. "Gross!" I said as I took a few steps back and it went crawling back to the rocks. "I didn't know you were afraid of bugs? After the resort, I figured you might be thankful it's just a little centipede," Kyoya said looking up from his book. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, crossing my arms," Well, you have a random bug land in your hair and see if you don't freak out. As long as the bugs don't touch me, there won't be a problem." He nodded.

        I began heading back then and overheard a bunch of girls going lovey-dovey over Haruhi. I walked around and saw Hikaru, Tamaki, and Karou planning something over to the side, and sidled over to listen in. "You're right, I guess she'd only share it with someone she trusts." Hikaru and Karou said in unison. I cocked my head slightly. She? Kyoya appeared out of nowehere then, holding up photos," And I have a prize for the games lucky winner." I looked closely at the photos and my jaw dropped. Haruhi... I didn't know he crossdressed like a girl!