My Finale

Luna's Pov

        (Song to the right). The band began and I smiled as the lights went from white to colorful, and flashed all over the stage and beach. 

~Do you ever feel like a plastic bag ~Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin ~Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?"

        As I sang I pointed out to the audience, making sure that I made eye contact with as many of them as possible.

~Do you ever feel already buried deep six feet under? ~Screams but no one seems to hear a thing ~Do you know that there's still a chance for you ~ 'Cause there's a spark in you? ~You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine ~Just own the night like the 4th of July."

        I stood at the end of the stage and danced, as the three others danced back up. I knew that we had to look amazing. I don't even understand how with no previous rehersal's or anything.

~'Cause, baby, you're a firework ~Come on, show 'em what you're worth ~ Make 'em go "Aah, aah, aah" ~As you shoot across the sky-y-y!"

        The lights all turned to me as I sang, the colors all flashing thrugh eachother, and strobing. And then, they burst back out all over the beach as I threw out my arms and sang the next verse.

~Baby, you're a firework ~Come on, let you colors burst ~Make 'em go "Aah, aah, aah" ~You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe"

~You don't have to feel like a wasted space ~You're original, cannot be replaced ~if you onlyknew what the future holds ~After a hurricane comes a rainbow,"

        I had walked onto the peir, one arm leaning on the stage, and looked at the crowd.

~ Maybe a reason why, all the doors are closed ~So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road ~Like a lightning bolt, your heart will grow ~And when it's time you'll know.

~ You just gotta ignite the light, and let it shine ~Just own the night like the 4th of July."

        I was walking down the peir and when I got to the end I stopped and looked down at the ground and the lights went out. It was silent for half a second and then a whistle was heard in the air and everyone cheered as fireworks went off and the song picked up again, the sky lit up only by the fireworks. I threw my arms out as I sang

~ 'Cause baby you're a firework ~Come on, show 'em what you're worth ~Make 'em go "Aah, aah, aah ~As you shoot across the sky-y-y"

        I walked through the crowd now, dancing with people as I sang, making them all laugh and smile.

~ Baby, you're a firework ~Come on, let your colors burst ~Make 'em go "Aah, aah, aah" ~You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

        I smiled and danced through the crowd and came across the Host club. I smiled and danced around them singing.

~ Boom, boom, boom ~Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon ~It's always been inside of you, you, you ~And now it's time to let it through-ough-ough"

        Tamaki smiled and I took his hand, catching him off guard, and made him dance with me. He wasn't used to this kind of dancing though, so he was kind of a klutz. I laughed, and dropped his hand, to dance with the others.

~ 'Cause, baby, you're a firework ~Come on, show 'em what you're worth ~Make 'em go "Aah, aah, aah" ~As you shoot across the sky-y-y"

        I spun with Honey, and he laughed along with myself. The girls came around and now everyone was just dancing and having fun. I walked over to Kyoya and smiled sincerally at him