What Will I Do?

Luna's Pov

        I stood outside the doors of Music Room #3, and stared at the door handles. I had been doing this for the past three days, but I could never bring myself to go in. I sighed and turned away, leaving without going to the Host Club for the forth day now. I couldn't bring myself to go in there, not anymore. It hadn't gone unnoticed either. After the second day of me missing, multiple people approached me and asked what was wrong. I only answered in a whisper," I'm losing my voice." It was a believable lie. I didn't speak to anyone really anymore, only if I was asked a question  directly, and my answer was always small. The teachers wouldn't call on me, because I would only answer ina  whisper that couldn't be heard, playing further into the lie of losing my voice.

        I walked slowly out of the school building, making my way across the sunny school grounds. When I neared the school enterance, I saw the bright yellow of the school dress blow in the slight wind, telling me that someone was waiting on the other side of the gate pillars. I ignored it though, as I turned the opposite way, the wrong direction to get to my building. "Luna, please wait!" Manami called, but I didn't stop for her. I heard her run to catch up, but I didn't speed up, nor did I slow down. I just maintained my same walking speed.

        "Luna!" She said as she grabbed my arm. I stopped walking and met her gaze, causing her to flinch. I knew what she saw. My eyes seemed lifeless, even to myself. One wrongly placed time of affection, and my carefully built world cametumbling down. "Please, I am so sorry for what I did to you. And Kyoya," I flinched," This is all my fault and I feel terrible. I shouldn't have done that to you, it was stupid and selfish. But, I can't stand seeing you so depressed. And the Club has been lately, too. Everyone's worried, even though they try not to show it." I continued to just stare blankly. She rightened herself then and said," I'm going to fix this," And ran off into the school. I only headed off in the correct direction to get home, silent the whole way.

        When I got there Susuma greeted me with a smile," Good afternoon, Miss Rhoades!" I nodded and gave her my coat and bag. "Is there anything you would like?" I nodded," If you would bring some tea to the fourth floor, that would be welcome," and I walked off down the hall to my room. When I got there, I changed into my white swimsuit and grabbed a towel before heading up to the fourth floor. It was like the third floor, where the walls were windows, except in this case it was all four walls, because it was smaller, and took up the entire floor. The ceiling was as well, the whole floor was glass, with steel beams. It was protective glass though, so I was safe. The floor was pretty much a pool room, but it had some other things in it as well, like a tennis court, that also doubled as a basketball court, and some excercising equipment.

        I layed my towel on a table that was placed by the pool, and went over to the diving board, walked to the end, and sat down on the end, just staring into the depths of the water. After a few minutes, the elevator doors opened and I slipped off the board and into the water, letting the warm water envelop my body.

Manami's Pov

        I rushed into the building, my face set in determination. This was all my fault, and I had to set things right. I ran to theClub room, and threw open the doors, drawing everyone's attention. I hurried over to the table Kyoya sat at, and he didn't look up from his guests, though he had stopped speaking when I opened the door. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up from the table, catching him off guard. "Sorry, Tamaki!" I said as I dragged a reluctant Kyoya from the room," But, I'm taking him!" And I ran out the door, it closing behidn us for some reason. "Is there something that you need, Manami?" He asked politely, as he pulled his hand from my grip. I stopped and turned to him. "This is all my fault, Kyoya. I put my feelings where they didn't belong and hurt both you and Luna," He flinched when I said her name. I noticed Luna flinch when I said his earlier as well. "I can't apologize enough for what I've done, but I need to set things right. You are both hurting, I can tell. But, you need to talk. I'm worried what she's going to do, Kyoya. I know you haven't been talking to her for the past few days, but she hasn't spoken more then a few sentences either. She claims that she's losing her voice, but everyone knows that's not it. I'm afraid what she will do. She's already lost so much, and losing you might be her breaking point. Please, I know you are confused about a few things, but you love her. So please, please save her!"

        He turned around to go back to the Club room, but he didn't take a step. Suddenly, he turned around, and surprised me by running off down the hallway. I smiled sadly, and turned down a side hallway, my hair swishing behind me. "Well, when it comes to her, he's willing to cast away the world. And her, her world revolved around her love for him. What a lucky boy."

Luna's Pov

        I felt my body relax as I slipped in the water, letting it just calm my nerves. I couldn't keep up with all of this anymore. So much tragedy; all of my life was filled with it. I sank a few feet into the water, before I began to swim around, not bothering to go back up for air. As I swam, I began to wonder what would happen if maybe, I didn't go back up for air? Would it be that bad... I shook my head under the water. No, I wouldn't do that. No matter what, I still wanted to live. I was running out of oxygen and was going to swim to the top. I swam tothe edge,but instead stared at the surface, suddenly, my vision was going dark, and then I was grabbed and pulled from the water. Oh, it must have been there shadow. When I was pulled onto the cold ground, someone wrapped their arms around me. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"