Don't Worry

Luna's Pov

        Two weeks later, as I was walking to school I wasn't paying attention to wear I was walking, and ended up tripping over a tree root that had grown into the sidewalk. I through out my arms to catch myself, but instead, someone grabbed my waist and stopped me from falling. "I'm so sorry," I said standing up, a blush on my face. "Why apologize?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I smiled and turned to Kyoya," Well, since it's just you I guess I don't need to," I said as we intertwined our fingers together. He smirked," Well, in that case," And he dropped our hands. I huffed and crossed my arms," Fine, be that way," And I quickened my pace to walk ahead of him.

        I squealed though as I felt him wrap an arm around my waist, and then maneuvered me so he was carrying me bridal style. "Kyoya, put me down," I laughed as I tried getting out of his grip. "If I let you go, you'll fall," He said, with a knowing look. I only pouted and looked away," Fine, be that way," he said, and he let my legs fall under me, and I quickly got my balance as he let me go and walked off ahead of me. I smiled and ran up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning up to kiss him on his cheek," Good morning," I said, and then let go, and ran the rest of the way to Ouran.

        When I got there I ran straight up to the club room and burst through the door and sang," I have arrived~" Everyone looked up at my arrival, and I smiled at them. "So, what do we have planned for today? Because, I really need something to do." I said as I walked to a couch and plopped down. No one answered and I looked at them all," Hey, what's up?" I asked. Finally, Haruhi walked forward," We know about Russel leaving." I suppressed a flinch at her words and shrugged instead," He just went home for family reasons. He'll be back eventually, but most likely not for a long time." Everyone was hesitant for a second and I sighed," Come one. It's obviously not serious, because, look at me! I can assure you that I would not be like this is something was up. So," Everyone jumped back to life at that statement and Tamaki said, as if nothing had happened," Well, today's theme is flowers." I looked at him with a blank look as I questioned," Flowers?" He nodded happily. I looked at Haruhi," Flowers?" She sighed and nodded as well.

        I propped my head on the back of the couch, and looked ovar at the door as Kyoya came in," How the hell do you do a theme of flowers?" I asked him as he sat at a table. "It's simple really," I stuck my tongue out at him," Each host will have a signature color rose today as their symbol. Each guest will also have the option of also buying roses in the color of their favorite host." I shrugged," I guess that makes sense.... Kind of.... So, who has what color?" Tamaki took this chance to pitch in again," Well, I will, of course, have red roses. Kyoya will have dark blue. Mori-Sempai will have dark purple and Honey-Sempai will have peach. Karou will have sky blue, and Hikaru has pink. And finally, Haruhi has white." I nodded," That sounds reasonable, I guess."

        I stood up and stretched," Well, I suppose I should go speak to the headmaster. I have to speak to him about my classes." Everyone looked at me with worry and I rolled my eyes," I'm not leaving guys, chill. I just think that I should take a music class, is all." Everyone's eyes lightened and I smirked," So, I'll see you later," and I left the room. 

        When I was finished with Mr. Suoh, I headed back to my classroom, but I was stopped, by quite a few girls, who wanted to speak to me about my music. After forever of that, I was just barely able to make it to class before the bell rang. I quickly sat in my seat as the teacher walked in, sending a shake of his head my way, but he was smiling so I knew he was joking around. Class began like normal, but halfway through, I began to think about Russel. How he left. How he had gone without telling me. How he went back... there. The thought made me sick. What had happened to us, what happened to her... My head spun slighlty, and I placed a hand ove my mouth.

Just Us *Finished*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें