9

We all sit in silence for about 5 minutes. I decided to get my phone outta my pocket and scroll in instagram. I honestly felt bad for Mariano. Him and Josie just broke up. Could i be the reason? Mar looked so sad.

Marie: breakfast is ready.

I look over to Marie and hop off the counter. I go to the cabinet above the microwave and grab seven plates.
I put bacon, sausage, and eggs on each plate. I put a fork on each plate and give one to everyone.

Kairi: thanks
Alvaro: looks good
samy: yummers.

Nobody else said a word. Mariano was still crying while Samy and Marie were swallowing each others faces.

I stood on the other side of the island and ate my food. I decided to go to the refrigerator and make everyone some orange juice.
I went to the same cabinet and went to go get seven cups but i couldn't reach them due to them being on them second row. I got on my toes to get it but I still couldn't reach. I sigh and turn around but nobody was looking.

Ameera: can someone get the damn cups for me please?
Samy: ayo Kairi get the cups.

Kairi gives Samy a death stare and Mariano slips out a chuckle.
Everyone looks at Mar and he's just cracking up.

He gets out his seat and goes to get the cups for me. He sits them down on the counter and goes back to the island.

Ameera: thank you.

I pour the orange juice and i give everyone a cup.

Samy: preciate it.
Alejandro: thanks meera.

Two hours passed and Mariano wasn't crying anymore. Everyone was outside chilling in the backyard and the rest of the boys were over.

The boys were making tiktoks and so were Marie and I.

Marie: can you throw it back?
Ameera: yea.

Marie: okay then were doing savage by meg the stallion. yk that one?
Ameera: yea

Marie: ok. ready?

Marie starts the timer and we start dancing. Some of the boys were bombing our videos on purpose but we didn't pay no attention to it.

The sound was coming to where we had to throw it back and I did. Marie just grinded on me while I threw it back and i just went with it.

Samy: bruh
Mariano: damn.

Kairi: oh hell no
Roshaun: yesss get itt

Kairi comes running to us stopping the video and he already posted it before we could finish it.

Marie: ughh Kairiii
Kairi: not happening.

Marie: why? its not like the guys are gonna come out to see us just to get in our pants.
Kairi: this is tiktok. yk how many people collab on here?

Mattia: true
Marie: mhm.
Samy: he's not wrong marie

Marie goes to sit with Samy and i sit across the pool from them. I'm just thinking about Mariano's breakup. I feel really bad. I can't get my mind off it. He was really heart broken.

Kairi: why are u all the way over there

Kairi yells to me.

Alejandro: shes a big ass mood

Marie: maybe she wants to be alone Kairi.

I look up at Kairi and look back at my phone. He runs over here and steals my phone.

He threatens to throw it in the pool.
I quickly get up.

Ameera: Kairi istg i will fuck you up.

Samy: OH SHE BOLD BOLD
Mariano: she do be bad doe.

Kairi: you gone what? huuuuh?

Kairi lowers my phone in the water.

Ameera: Kairi stoppp
Kairi: why? what you hiding on here ?

Ameera: nothing omg

Kairi checks my phone but i quickly take it from him and slap him.

The boys except Kairi: DAMN
Marie: thats my girl.

Ameera: stop fuckin playing so much

I walk back to my spot and continue to scroll on insta while kairi walks back to the boys holding his face. The boys were just laughing at him. Marie comes over and starts a convo with me...

Author's Note

goodnight guys.