128

- MAR'S POV
- 6:54 pm
- TUESDAY

Ameera and I made eye contact but i quickly look to the ground

Ameera and I made eye contact but i quickly look to the ground. I havent been talking all night. I've been thinking what i can do to make us get back together.

I looked at the ride and saw it was over. The controller person made a signal for us to get on. We all walked off the stairs ans sat in a seat. I looked at ameera and saw someone sitting by her.

It was Nova. My eyes grew wide when i saw her. It brought back terrible memories. I looked at samy and he was watching me.

mar: samy n- nova's here

samy: what where?

i pointed beside meera and he looked at them.

samy: ohh shittt

Mattia and Kairi must've heard us cause they both turned around in sync.

Kairi: what happened?

Samy: the girl mar cheated on with is here by meera.

Samy said pointing in front of them.

Mattia and Kairi turned their heads hella fast and looked by meera.

Mattia turned back to me looking at me like this.

Mattia: shit atleast you didn't cheat w smeone ugly

Kairi hits mattia in the arm while im shaking of what's gonna happen when this ride is over.

kairi: when the ride is over we need to get meera and marie away from nova.

Mattia: marie and meera gone throw hands real quick tho. meera hit me in my goddman dick when she was younger. i remember ts like it was yesterday.

I wasn't listening to mattia. I was busy looking at nova and meera. They were laughing as the ride started.

authors note

time to play xbox😍