86

Mar came back a few minutes later but he sat on the other side instead..I looked at him in confusion. He looked sad. He grabbed a chip and ate it.

Ameera: everything alright?

He didn't look at me. He kept his eyes on the nachos.

Mar: yea.

Ameera: you sure?

Mar: yea im sure.

As we walked out of the restaurant mar didnt say a word. It was really obvious he was mad or sad.

We got in the car and this time he didn't lead me to my side.

He crunk (if thats a word) up the car and immediately turned on the heat. The song Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi started playing.

I sang to it silently and watched him drive. He didn't say anything the whole ride.

We got home and he went upstairs. I went upstairs and checked kai's room. The boys and marie wasnt home yet. I went in my room and saw mar taking off his shirt. He got in the bed after and watched tv.

I looked at him and walked in the room. I went to my vanity and took off my makeup. After i was done i changed into some black nike pros and and a black sports bra.

I turned off all the lights and went to go get in the bed with mar. I cuddled with him but he didn't cuddle back.

I sat up and looked like him. He looked at me and looked back at the TV.

Ameera: mar.

Mar: what

Ameera: baby whats wrong. there's obviously sum wrong you havent talked since your dad called.

Mar: aint nun wrong.

Ameera: Mariano Castano. what's wrong.

Mar: nothing babe stop.

Ameera: tell me what's wrong you're not even talking to me.

Mar: just go to bed its ok

Ameera: no its not okay whats wrong with you. i can help

Mar: nothing Ameera. Just leave it alone.

He said raising his voice while on his phone.

Ameera: dude im tryna help you and you're getting mad?

Mar: who getting mad? im just talking.

I took his phone out of his hands and put it on the bed away from him.

Ameera: whats wrong?

Mar: stop asking me when i already told you it was nothing.

Ameera: whats wrong.

Mar sighed and rubbing his face.

Ameera: hello?

Mar: go to sleep babe.

Ameera: what? no. Its 7 o clock.

mar: give me my phone

ameera: bitch tell me whats wrong.

Mar: its nothing fucking wrong ameera just stfu and go to sleep damn.

My eyes widens in shock.

Ameera: oh fr?

Mar: give me my phone.

I gave him his phone and layed down with my back facing him. I later went to sleep with attitude.