115

- MAR'S POV

nova kept looking at me and of course my dad sent us upstairs.

I laid in my bed when we got to my room and peaked nova looked at my dick. I looked at her and she looked away.

Kaylee: hey lets play a game.

Samy: what kind of game?

Kaylee: i dont know...spin the bottle..7 minutes in heaven..?

Mar: no.

Nova quickly looked at me along with Kaylee. I noticed nova was wearing a tube top with blue jeans. Her hair was in a ponytail. Kaylee was wearing shorts and a blue shirt.

Nova turned around and i looked back at my phone. I was texting meera at the time.

(the left is mar and the right is meera.)

ᴍᴀᴍᴀs .🙈

mar?

wassup?

I don't know what was wrong with me this morning. i just got mad cause you were on your phone so distracted.

no it's okay. i ws just texting my dad

i miss you.
read.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

i was reading her text until i got interrupted by samy saying..

samy: nah ion got a girlfriend.

i looked at him and he purposely didnt make eye contact with me. i laughed once and sat up. I turned my phone off.

Nova: why are you laughing.

i looked at nova who was looking at me and shook my head.

i then remembered my water bottle downstairs.

Mar: I'll be right back. samy for fucks safe try controlling yourself.

i said without looking back. I walked downstairs and saw my dad and adam in the living room with two naked random women on their laps. I ignored it cause it was normal at this point. I walked in the living room and grabbed my water bottle.

adam and my dad looked at me but i didnt look at them. I went in the kitchen to grab me a snack. I decided to grab me some hot cheetos from the cabinet. I opened them facing the cabinet.

I grabbed a cheeto and was about to put it in my mouth but suddenly someone turned me around and took it. It was Nova. I slammed back against the cabinet and she leaned on my chest. I made eye contact with her.

She put the cheeto in my mouth. I chewed it and looked at her and she kissed me palming me. I jumped and put my hands on the counter beside us. My heart started beating fast as fuck. I kissed her back.