155

- Mar's pov
- 8:00 pm
- Friday
______________________

Samy and I had just came back from the store to get the projector. We were outside setting it up while the girls were in the kitchen getting snacks.

samy: shit its chilly out here.

samy said while i was turning on the projector.

- Ameera's pov
- 8:05 pm
- Friday
_____________________

Marie and I were in the kitchen getting snacks while the boys were outside getting the projector ready. I had just got out the shower cause i smelled like outside.

Ameera: im scared-

Marie: why?

she said while getting drinks from the fridge.

Ameera: of how mar's gonna react.

Marie: you're gonna do it outside when watching the movie?

Ameera: I don't know yet. you ready?

Marie: yeah.

she said putting the drinks in the basket.

Ameera: okay prank starts now. lets go.

i walked outside with the baskets in our hands. We walked over to the boys who was turning on the projector. We put the baskets down and watched the projector turn on.

Samy: why do we have to be out here on the coldest night?

Ameera: i didn't know it was gonna be cold.

mar was squatting down behind me putting the movie on. I put on my sweatshirt and laid on the blanket.

He turned on the movie and turned it up a little.

Mar: yall can hear it good?

Marie: yeah

Samy: yeah

Mar came beside me and laid down cuddling with me. He tried to hold my hand but i pulled away. I thought about doing the mad AND ignoring prank so yeah.

He reached for my hand again and i pulled away scooting away from him.

Mar: you okay?

I didnt answer. I grabbed a water bottle from the basket and opened it sitting with my legs crossed.

Mar: babe

I didn't answer. He looked at me and tried to hold my hand again. This time i snatched it away trying not to laugh. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.