42

Ameera: oh my god are you okay?

Mar: why the fuck did you come.

Ameera: what?

Mar: you should've stayed home meera, you could've gotten hurt.

He says angrily holding his stomach.

Ameera: mar i was worried. you weren't answering your calls. you were obviously in trouble!

Mar: dont do it again. ever. do you understand me?

Ameera: okay.

He walked away with Santiago and i stayed behind. Marie and Samy were ahead.

We all walked to the car and got in.

santiago: im driving you guys home. Mar? Samy? we still have work to do.

Mar and Samy: yes sir.

Santiago dropped Marie and I at home. Samy kissed Marie goodbye while i just walked inside. Idk why he was so mad. I was just trying to help. This is bullshit.

Ameera: im calling mateo over.

Marie: i thought he had plans?

Marie says making a smoothie in the kitchen
while i was sitting at the island on my phone.

Ameera: he lied.

Marie: oh..um..okay.

I called Mateo and he answers super quick.

Mateo: hello?

ameera: hey mateo.

Mateo: oh...hi.

Ameera: wanna come over?

Mateo: oh yea sure. I'll be over in 15.

Ameera: okay.

I hung up.

Ameera: he'll be over. Imma go change into something comfy.

Marie: okay.

I run upstairs and dug into my drawer. I tried to find something real comfy because imma be GETTING real comfty. (iykyk;) dont be mad at me😂)

i finally found something and put it on.

(except the shoes duh)

I went in the bathroom and looked in the bathroom to make sure i looked okay.

Ameera: great.

i ran downstairs and looked out the window.

I ran over to marie who was sitting on the couch. She was laying down watching white chicks. I got on her and layed my head on her stomach.

Marie: we should all hangout. Like maybe smoke and drink. yk. how we used to. those were the good times. remember we all would climb up a tree or go to a beach house and just smoke and drink ?

ameera: yea i remember it. I haven't smoked since. this should be great.

Marie: samy has some weed in his drawer i can get that.

Ameera: wont he be mad?

Marie: idc. mar and samy will probably get mad about Mateo being here.

Ameera: he shouldn't. were just hanging out.

Marie: okay.