93

Ameera: about what?

Mar: our future.

I smiled.

Mar: like..a good future not like a gang related future. Like im planning on leaving the gang for you. For your safety.

Ameera: oh no you dont have to do that. You're gonna be leader in a few months mar.

Mar: and?

Ameera: you're dad's gonna be disappointed.

Mar: he probably wouldn't. He likes you.

Ameera: he does? i thought he didn't

Mar: no he's just agressive w it. Like i was saying i wanna make you the happiest girl on earth.

Ameera: i am. You make me really happy and i don't even know what I'd do if I never met you.

Mar stared at me after i said that.

mar: you're so fucking beautiful meera.

He pulled me into a hug. I was standing on the side on thd bed while he was sitting in front of me. His head was laying in my chest as he hugged me.

Ameera: mar

Mar: hm

Ameera: it's time for me to go.

Mar: oh ok.

I pulled back and grabbed my phone from behind him on my side.

Mar stood up and walked out the room with me. As we walked downstairs we saw everyone talking.

I walked in the kitchen while mar walked over to the boys. He put his phone down on the counter and i sat behind the island.

Marie walked to me.

marie: imma use the bathroom then we're gonna leave

I nodded and watched the boys talk. I drank my water bottle that i got from the fridge and suddenly mar's phone vibrated beside me. I turned to my side and saw a notification.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Josie💦
i need you. come over?

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

my favorite comment

"get your lazy ass up and get those fingers movin bitch we dont have time for this"

- babiejaeden