120

i started to tear up seeing ameera hurt like this.

Ameera broke down and pushed me away from her. She started crying more and sat down on the floor. I looked at her and had my hands in my pockets. Kai ran to her and helped her up. He hugged her and looked at me.

The boys looked at me and I looked away sighing.

It's 5:32 am and we were all in Kai's room Except for marie and ameera. Marie and Samy broke up since he said he no girlfriend and ameera still hasn't spoke to me.

I really fucked up.

I was sitting down on the couch with boys.
Kairi was mad at me too.

I was laid back on the couch watching them playing the game. I saw someone go downstairs and saw it was ameera. I thought if I should go down there or not.

I looked at my hands in guilt then at mattia. He nodded. I looked at Alejandro and he nodded also.

I got up and walked out the room. It was really awkward in the house. Nobody was talking. I'm thinking about staying back at my dad's cause i was the reason it was quiet. (just for you pissed off readers no. nova and kaylee do NOT live at santiago's.)

I went downstairs and around the corner. I looked in the kitchen and she was sitting the island on her phone drinking something. I slowly walked in the kitchen and she looked at me.

She immediately got out of her seat and walked to the sink. She put the cup in the sink and tried to walk pass me.

I grabbed her arm.

mar: please?

she looked at me irritatingly and sighed.