37

Mar didn't answer me so I guess he was just too out of breathe to answer.

I layed in his chest, grabbed the covers and went we to sleep together ⁿᵃᵏᵉᵈ.

3:27 pm.
sunday.

I woke up to music from downstairs. I looked for mar and he was big spooning me. I then realized mar was touching me with his dingaling lmfaoo.

I looked under the cover and mar had his hand on my boob.

I smiled and looked back at him. He was asleep. I turned around and kissed him. Kinda crazy we had sex on the first day of our relationship.

I sat up and ran my fingers thru my hair looking at my phone. I grabbed it and turned it on. I had snap notis, mail, insta notis, and a lot of tiktok notis.

I went on tiktok and the first thing i saw was a girl bathing in her period blood. Suddenly I saw a clot so I just turned my phone off and put it back on the night stand.

Right after i put my phone, i got a text.

ᴅɪɴɢ!

I checked my phone and saw it was " ᴍᴀᴛᴇᴏ❤"

I gotta change that name before mar thinks its sum going on-

i open the text and he said..

ᴍᴀᴛᴇᴏ❤

hey meera.

oh hi

we haven't talk for a while so i thought maybe you wanted to hang?

ᴍᴇᴇʀᴀ❤ ʜᴀs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴛᴇᴏ❤ 's ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴇᴏ!

um yea I'll see if i have any plans today first.

why'd you change my name?

idk..it was getting boring.

ok. imma go. turns out i have
plans today too.

oh. bye.
r

eαd

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪