39

Its been 3 hours since the boys left. Kairi and the others havent came back either. Marie and I were still sitting on the couch.

Marie: its too quiet.

Ameera: i know.

Marie: hey have you talked to mateo?

Ameera: yea this morning. He wanted to hang out.

Marie: when are yall hanging out then? its 6 o clock

Ameera: he said he had plans ig. i think he was mad that i changed his name on messages.

Marie: oh. why did you change his name?

Ameera: he has a heart at the end of his name and i dont wanna make mar mad when he sees it.

Marie: we should call samy and mar.

Ameera: yea.

Marie grabs her phone out of her pocket and calls samy.

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

Marie hangs up.

Marie: hes not fucking answering. Call mar.

I grab my phone and call mar.

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

I hung up.

Ameera: nope.

Marie: what if they're in trouble?

Ameera: Kairi and the boys are involved into the gang shit we should call them.

I called Kairi.

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢ

I hung up frustratingly (idk if thats a word.)

Ameera: he didnt answer either..

Marie: maybe we should go to santiago's to see if hes there with the boys.

Ameera: okay.

Marie and I got out of the car and walked up to the door. She knocked a couple of times. No answer.

She knocks again. No answer.

Ameera: maybe they aint here. lets check Adam's.

We got out of the car for the second time and walked up to Adam's door.

I knocked. No answer. I knocked again hoping someone would answer the fuckung door. No answer.

This time i banged on the door loudly and angrily.

Someone swung open the door and put a gun to my forehead. It was a tall black guy.

I gasped while marie kicked the kicked the guy in the guts and made the guy fall. She got on top of him and started punching and punching while i was trying to rethink wtf just happened.

Marie: put a gun to my bestfriends face again you'll fucking get it!

Marie kicks and punches the guy while all of a sudden multiple people come around the corner and run to us. I grabbed marie and said..

ameera: MARIE COME ON LOOK

She looks up at the black outfitted people and she runs with me. We hurry and get in the car and she turns it on. The people quickly come to us, yank the door open and grabs both of us.

We were kicking and screaming but they didn't let us go. They dragged us in a green truck and threw us in the back.