107

I drowned out the convo as i was kissing on his neck. Mar grabbed me from his neck and kissed me. I heard samy talking to someone.

Samy: yeah they're about to fuck

I quickly break the kiss and turn around to samy. I saw that he was live. Mar aggressively grabbed me and kissed me again. I broke the kiss.

Ameera: he's live.

Mar: so?

Ameera: they're gonna see us.

Mar: we're just kissing it ain't like we fucking.

I started back kissing mar and the song Deuces by Chris Brown played.

samy: put the camera on mar and meera? yeah i can't do that or mar's gonna kick my ass

I smiled in the kiss. We were sitting on the steps of the pool and mar was rubbing his dick on my pussy under the water. Suddenly he reached down for some between us. I put my hand in his shoulder.

I looked down at what he was reaching for because I thought something had fell. Mar pulled his hand on my clit and pressed it. I moaned and squeezed his shoulder.

mattia: imagine having sex in the pool.

Samy: "please put the camera on them" I can't sorry

Mar laughed and put his hand back up. I looked at him and he was biting his lip.

Ameera: asshole.

Mar: i love you too.

I turned around to samy and saw marie sitting in front of him on the floor beside the pool. She was palying with his hair. Mattia, Kairi, Alejandro were playing farther in the pool.