78

i woke up the next day with someone's arms on me. I was hot. I tried to look around through the brightness and remember it was Mar.

I looked at him and he had his arm over me pulling me closer to him. He had his neck dug into my neck. The fan wasn't doing shit because i was burning.

I tried to move under mar's and turn closer to the fan but he woke up.

mar: what are you doing

He said as he starting pulling me back to him. I sighed loudly and he looked at me.

Ameera: mar im hot

Mar: well take off this damn big ass cover

Ameera: no because then I'll get cold.

Mar sighed and took of his arm. He began to sleep upwards with his hands on his chest.

I got the fan and moved it closer. Now i felt it. I lay back down and saw mar sleeping facing up. I grabbed his hand and turned him sideways.

He quickly wraps one of his arms under me holding my ass and the other he ran his hair through. He later put his arm over my pulling me closer and I wasn't hot this time cause i actually felt the fan.

I put my head under his chin and laid on his chest. We fell back asleep.

I woke up to mar playing the game in front of me on my tv. He managed to get the xbox in MY room. I looked at him and he didn't have his headset on.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and turned it on. 9:27.

I looked outside and it was shining bright. I sat up and looked at him. He didn't know i was looking at him. I looked at his back and noticed multiple red scratches.

I smiled and got up to use the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and did my shit. I walked the mirror after i was done. I looked at myself and my hair was messy. I grabbed my toothbrush and out it in the water. After that i put toothpaste on it and put it back in the water.

After that i started brushing my teeth.

mar: fucking - oh my godd

i heard mar say outside of the door. Probably talking about his game. Suddenly he came in the open the door. He had sweatpants on. I looked at him and looked back at the water.

ameera: what?

i said with toothpaste in my mouth.

He looked at me and shook his head.

mar: just admiring you.

I had got done brushing my teeth and had my thong and bra on. I brushed my hair a little so it wouldn't look too bad. It was wavy after.

Mar was still playing his game and i was bored. It was now 9:43.

ameera: mar

He didnt answer.

ameera: castanooo

mar: hm

ameera: can you get off your game?

Mar: i havent played in so long tho

Ameera: please?

Mar: just a few more minutes then ill get off.

I groaned and went downstairs. I suddenly got a text. I opened my phone and it was from Kairi.

"we slept over mattia's house since y'all was gone be fucking all night"

I left him on read and laughed. I went into the kitchen and got out bacon, eggs, and pancake mix.