108

*time skip bc they not finna fuck inna pool*

I woke up the next day in bed w mar. My head was pounding. It was hells bright outside today and i could hear birds chirping. I checked my phone and had some notis but i didn't check them cause i didn't feel like it.

I put my phone back down and laid on mar's chest. I look at his face and his messy hair was covering his eyes. I laughed and got up to go the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into the room and he was still asleep.

I jumped in bed and laid back on his chest. I sat on his lap and bended over to kiss his cheek and he woke up looking dead at me.

Mar: wtf?

Ameera: hm?

Mar: what was that?

Ameera: what was what?

Mar: since when do you kiss me on the cheek?

I smiled, grabbed his face, and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back. I pulled away and he watched me.

Mar: we should try to have our picnic today.

Ameera: oh yea of course.

I said rubbing his tattoo on his chest.

Ameera: i can't wait to go to the state fair tomorrow.

Mar: oh fr?

He said grabbing his phone from the nightstand beside him.

Suddenly he had all his attention on his phone. He started tapping his phone with his two thumbs (like texting obv) and kept tapping.

Ameera: everything alright?

he looked up at me and back at his phone.

Mar: yeah why

Ameera: just asking.

i don't speak atalian