82

I got out the shower with mar (they didn't do anything they just washed themselves) and put on this..

Mar had just got done brushing his teeth. He came in the room with a black woman beater on and white pants.

I was at my vanity putting on light makeup. He sat on the bed and watched me.

Ameera: what you need?

Mar: nun im just watching.

Ameera: what time is it?

Mar: 6:39.

Ameera: omg its so late we can't even have the picnic now

i said turning to him.

mar: well we will go out to eat. Put something on that doesnt show so much skin. Im the only one who's aloud to see that much.

Ameera: mar seriously?

Mar: yes.

Ameera: im not showing that much. It'll be fine.

Mar: change into some else babe

He says walking in the bathroom.

I got up and walked to my closet. I picked this..

I went in the bathroom and sat on the counter

I went in the bathroom and sat on the counter. He looked at me.

Ameera: is this better?

Mar: yes it is.

i laugh and went back out the bathroom. Mar put on a black shirt and went downstairs. I grabbed my phone and went after him.

Mar went outside while I went to the living room to turn the tv off. I heard him crank up the car outside. I walked outside and he was in the car. He saw he come outside and he got out the car and came to me.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the passenger side.

Ameera: wyd?

Mar: im being a gentleman.. plus its not safe for you to walk alone.

I smiled.

Mar walked me to the door and opened it. I sat down inside and he closed the door. Mar walked to the drivers side and got in. He out on his seatbelt and looked at me.

He watched me look at myself in the mirror.

i looked at him.

Ameera: what?

Mar: you good?

ameera: yeah why wouldnt i be?

He looked in the rear view mirror and backed out the driveway. I closed the mirror and put on my seatbelt.

mar: just asking.