36

Mar finally let me wash myself and had me wash him too.

I've never felt what I just felt a few minutes ago.

I stepped out the shower and put a towel around my body. I walked to the sink to put my hair in a bun since I knew what was about to go down.

Mar got out the shower a minute later and wrapped his towel around his waist showing his v-line.

He looked me up and down and went out in my room that was now free.

I later on went out behind him. He was laying on the bed with his towel on. He was on his phone smirking. His wet hair made him 2x finerr.

i went to go lay down beside him and he put his phone down while I put my left leg on him.

He took off my towel, grabbed my ass, and smacked it with his left hand. I layed my head on his chest and looked up at him.

He yawned and said..

Mar: i dont think i can do all the work anymore so if you want dick you gone have to ride me.

I knew he was fucking with me but i didn't care.

Ameera: ohh bet

I took his towel off, climbed on his lab, and sat on him. It wasn't in yet tho.

Mar: wait wait lock the door.

I got up from him and went to go lock the door.

After that i went back to mar and sat on him.

I grinded on him for a second and grabbed it under me. I lined it up against my pussy and slowly slid down on it.

I softly moaned and i started bouncing. Mar put his arms behind his head and watched me. I looked at him and he was biting his lip staring down at our conjoined parts. (LMFAO IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE IT).

Ameera: omg fuck

I sped up the pace and dropped my head back with my mouth open.

I got tired and began to slow down.

Mar: what- what are you doing?

I didn't reply but i was breathing hard as fuck.

Mar probably figured i was tired because he grabbed my waist very tight and shoved himself inside of me over and over.

I moaned and bended down onto him hovering over him. Mar suddenly stopped and put his arms on my back to keep me down on him and went faster than he was before.

I laid my head in his neck as a
he went faster.

He started pounding me and holding me tighter. I moaned louder and was sure eveyone in the house could hear.

Mar: damn baby girl

I wasn't even listening to him. lmfaoo i was bouta cum .

Mar went deep and faster and we ended up cumming at the same time-

We both moaned at the same time also. He released his grip on me and kissed me on cheek. Mar sat up with me on him and flipped us over to where i was on the bed and he was on top of me.

He went down to my pussy and began eating me out. He opened my legs wider and held them.

He made figure 8 motions on me and began fingering me. I softly moaned and ran my fingers through his hair.

Mar added another finger and i finally came but he quickly stood up and slid his dick in my pussy which made me sit up and look at him with my brows furrowed.

Mar looked at me and aggressively pushed me back and choked me. I grabbed his hand with my right hand and put my left hand on his stomach to stop him. Mar went faster and deeper inside me. He was cussing under hus breath and moaning my name.

I was a moaning mess. Mar tightens his grip on my neck and slaps my ass. I winced and scooted back away from him but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back.

Mar and I came at the same time. He fell on me as our juices mixed.

We were both breathing very hard.

Ameera: mar...

He didn't answer me.

im so so sorry for this.