87

i woke up at 3 in the morning and quickly ran to the bathroom. I went to the toilet and threw up. The lights weren't even on.

i tried to call mar but i literally threw up everytime i tried.

I yelled his name but he didnt come.

ameera: m-mar

i said and threw up again.

I heard him bump out of bed. Suddenly the light turned on and i felt mar pull my hair back.

He reached for my hand and held it and i threw up again.

Mar: baby wtf

I suddenly felt that i didnt have to throw up again. Cause yk that feeling.

I lifted up my head and sat on the floor with my hand on my forehead.

Mar stood up trying to stand me up.

mar: was it the nachos?

I shook my head side to side coughing.

Mar: imma go get you a sprite.

Mar got up and left. I sat there and make sure i didnt have to throw up again. I don't know why i threw up. it wasn't the nachos fs cause it would've been yellow or orange(😂)

Mar ran back upstairs with a sprite in his hand. He walked to me and gave it to me. I took it and he helped me up.

Mar: you okay?

i tried to speak but it didn't come in the best way.

Ameera: yea

i walked to the sink. I grabbed my tooth brush and put tooth paste on it.

After i was done brushing my teeth i grabbed my sprite and mar walked with me to the bed. I lay down facing the tv mar was watching me.

Mar: so about earlier.

I looked at him and he was looking at the sprite.

Mar: yes i was mad at the same time sad. It was cause when i was on the call, i looked in the restaurant to check on you and saw danny sitting at our table. So i got pissed.

he looked at me.

I took a sip of my sprite and looked back at him.

Ameera: mar i dont want Danny. i want you. He kept trying to get my number and I kept saying no then the manager came and had put him back to work.

I said with my hand on my stomach.

Mar: im sorry babygirl i didn't mean to tell you the stfu. it was outta anger

ameera: i know.

I said wincing from the pain in my stomach.

mar: whats wrong with your stomach?

Ameera: i dont know I've just been having random cramps.

Mar laid down and pulled me so i was in his arms and we fell asleep cuddling.