130

- Mar's pov
- 7:10 pm
- tuesday

Nova: seriously ? you're choosing your ex over your girlfriend ?

Mar: you ain't my girlfriend tf

Nova: since when?

Ameera: girl stfu nasty ass. get out of here.

Nova: No. You get out of here..homewrecker.

kairi studdered while laughing/wheezing.

kairi: home- home- home- home wrecker?! home wrecker?!

Kairi made this face as he looked at nova.

mattia and ale stared laughing.

nova: come on mar lets go.

Mar: no just leave.

i looked at ameera and she was PISSED. She had her fists balled up. I looked at samy and he had his arms wrapped around Marie's shoulders so she doesn't run up in nova.

Nova looked at ameera.

Nova: you look like you wanna do sum hunny.

I felt Ameera reach behind her back. I looked down behind her and she was grabbing my dick. I looked at her confused on why she was reaching my dick instead of reaching for nova's face.

Suddenly Ameera quickly grabbed my gun. I tried to reach for it along with the boys but ameera shot nova below her waist.

nova fell screaming. Everyone at the carnival started running away screaming. I looked at ameera and she just watched nova scream.

Mattia: shit we gotta go.

I grabbed the gun from meera hands and we ran to the car to leave.
We pulled out of the parking lot and drove home. I looked at ameera and she had no emotion. she was on her phone.

🌟author's note🌟

this was ASSSSSS