144

- Ameera's pov
- 12:15 am
- Wednesday

Adam had stopped playing and went to bed

Adam had stopped playing and went to bed. So now it was just Marie, Tavion, Jaiden, and I.

We were outside smoking and listening to music. Marie and Jaiden were singing and dancing to the msuic while Tavion and I watched and laughed. I gave the blunt to Tavion and stood up.

Ameera: hold on. I'll be right back.

Tavion: where you going?

Ameera: bathroom!

i said already yelling from inside the house. I walked to the bathroom and did my shit. After that, i washed my hands and sung to myself. I was about to dry my hands and walk out until Tavion came in. I smiled and so did he.

Tavion: not so fast

Ameera: no?

Tavion: nope.

He came to me and I jumped on the counter kissing him. He smiled into the kiss holding my ass. I slid his shirt off and he slid off mines. He began giving me hickey as i palmed him.

After he planted light hickey he picked me up and sat me on the floor. I grabbed his dick out of his pants and immediately put it on my mouth. I deepthroated him as he cursed under his breath.

I moaned which sent vibrations through his body. He put his hands on the counter behind him as i took the whole thing and jerked what was left.

Tavion: fuck how-

He came in my mouth and I came back up. we put back on our shirts and left quickly so no one would see.