11

Marie and I walk into footlocker with the boys and we see them trying on shoes. We walk towards them and sit at a bench.

Ameera: so...you and samy? y'all dating yet?
Marie: nope. we're takin it slow. What about u and mar? I mean you already gagged on his dick so..

Ameera: omg marie shut up. speaking of that...im scared of what kairi's gonna say .
Marie: he wont find out

Ameera: how you know that?
Marie: idk im just tryna make things better.

I sigh and watch mar try on shoes and walk around. Something about him made me want him more. I just..wanted him inside me. I- lemme snap outta my thoughts.

Samy, Marie, Mariano and I walk in the house and there was nobody there. Im guessing they went out to eat or hang out.

Samy and Marie went to go sit on the couch in the living room ans watch a movie while i went up to my room and mar followed. We entered my room and I closed the door while he flopped on the bed taking his shirt off. I stare at him for about 3 seconds without him noticing. I snap back to reality and get in bed with him.

Mariano: I'm tired asl.
Ameera: same...

I grab my remote for my LED lights and turn them to purple. I then grab my remote for my tv and turn on All American. Mar lays on my stomach and watches with me.

20 minutes into the episide and i notice mar wasn't moving at all. I sit up to look at his eyes and they were closed. I sit him and and lay him on Marie's side. I put the cover on him and I get out of bed and change into my pjs.

I start to undress myself then Mariano starts shifting around in bed

I start to undress myself then Mariano starts shifting around in bed. I look at him and caught him staring. I smile and put on my pjs.

Ameera: like what you see?
Mariano: yes i do.

I crawl back in bed and lay next to him. He spoons me and before we know it we we're sound asleep.

Author's Thoughts

there may or may not be another chapter tonight 😳 (big probability that it won't. sorry im sleepy😂😂)