62

I got up and wore this.

I had already brushed my teeth and shit so i walked downstairs

I walked in the kitchen and had all eyes on me. I grabbed some fruit snacks from the cabinet and went back upstairs. I went in my room and grabbed my skateboard since it was warm outside. I ran back downstairs and went to the door.

Kairi: where you going? were about to go to the mall and you're about to skate?

i turned around and looked at him. I sat my skateboard beside the door and went outside. It would be too awkward if i was in there.

I decided to take a insta pic in the backyard.

ameerababeyy_

❤💬Liked by marianocastano and 73,287 othersameerababeyy_ 💤

❤💬
Liked by marianocastano and 73,287 others
ameerababeyy_ 💤

comments closed.

kairi: come on ameera time to go.

i sat up and saw everyone loading into the car. I stood up and walked to the car. I got in and i noticed mar was in the seat next to mines. I sat down in the car and closed the door.

Mattia drove off.

I turn my legs away from mar as he scrolled on his phone. I looked out the window and watched the cars drive by.

Mar finally got off his phone and started talking to samy. Everyone in the car was having a convo.

I then heard samy whisper my name in their convo but i ignored it cause idc.

Mar was wearing a gray beanie with a gray sweatshirt and light blue jeans.

We made eye contact but I looked away.