46

Mateo gently laid me on the bed not breaking this kiss. i rubbed my fingers against his abs and wrapped my legs around him.

He raised my leg and rubs his boner against my clothed vAgInA.

I slightly moaned as he took my swimsuit top off and kissed down my body until he got to my swimsuit bottom.

He came back up and kissed my neck. He took off my bottoms while kissing my neck. I held his neck and bit my lip.

Somehow the lights turned off but we ignored it. My led lights were turned to orange.

Mateo got my bottoms off and raised my legs. He got his dInGaLiNG out of his pants and slid it in.

I moaned from it as he went slow. After he formed a hickey on my neck and started kissing me as he went in and out.

He wasn't going hard but he was going deep.

Mateo sped up and stopped kissing me. He sat up and held my waist. He made eye contact with me watching my facial expressions. The bed started hitting the wall

Ameera: fuck.

Someone knocks at the door.

marie: guys? you in there?

Mateo and I jumped and quickly changed.

mateo: fuck fuck fuck.

He puts away his dingling and puts on his shirt while i put back on my swimsuit.

ameera: uh yea im just- hold on im coming

I finished putting on my swimsuit and opened the door. Marie was standing there.

mateo: hey marie I was actually just leaving.

Marie: i didn't ask. wait why are you leaving? were still gonna smoke.

mateo: i have to mop my ceiling sorry

Marie: what-

Mateo was already out the door. Marie turns back to me.

Marie: ...

Ameera: ....

Marie: yall think im just stupid huh

Ameera: hm?

Marie: stop. i know you. you two just fucked.

Ameera: marie mar's gonna kill him im so fucking scared.

Marie: dont tell him.

Ameera: what? I have to im not a liar-

Marie: well Mateo's dead.

Ameera: ...

wtf am i gonna dooo.

Marie: so you gonna tell him or what?

Ameera: he not gonna wanna know that his girlfriends bestfriend got in her pants marie

Marie: well like i said. You dont tell him.