5

The next morning, in the great hall. Me and the trio are eating. Harry is twirling his food on a fork.

"Take a bit of toast, mate, go on." Ron said trying to get Harry to eat

"Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today." Hermione then said.

"I'm not hungry." Harry replied still playing with his food.

I look at him and the food. I realized he's not going to eat unless someone force him to. I take his toast out of his plate making him look up at me.

"hey! -" once Harry opened his mouth, I shoved the toast into his mouth.

"stop playing with your food! Eat it! I hate to see you playing with your food like that! Food is precious! Eat it or I force you" I said with an angry tone.

He frown and keep munching his food still glaring at me. Suddenly, Professor Snape appears.

"Good luck today, Potter. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin." Professor Snape said and leave while limping.

"That explains the blood." Harry said out of sudden.

"Blood?" Hermione said confused.

"Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping." Harry said and now I get even more confused.

"But why would anyone go near that dog?" I asked. This doesn't make sense.

"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, very secret." Harry said while whispering to us.

"So you're saying..." Hermione said, starting to understand.

"That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants." Harry said.

I take another bread and shoved it into his mouth again.

"nonsense! I know him, he's not like that! He's a Hogwarts Professor!" I defended Professor Snape.

Harry was about to say something but get interrupted by an owl screeches. It is Hedwig. She is carrying a very large, long parcel. She drops it off.

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?" Hermione said looking at the package.

"But I-I never get mail." Harry said with confusion writing on his face.

"Let's open it." Ron said and we open it together.

"It's a broomstick!" Harry said in excited tone.

" Thats not just any broomstick, Harry. It's a Nimbus 2000!" Ron claims and we admired it.

"But who...?" He sees Professor McGonagall up at the head table, stroking Hedwig. She smiles and Harry nods with a smile on his face.

Time Skip to the Match

The Gryffindor team mount their brooms and zoom out onto the enormous pitch. There is cheering. The commentator, Lee Jordan, is talking from a tower.

I support the Slytherin team of course since I'm a Slytherin myself but at the same time I will be happy for Gryffindor if they win.

" Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!!"

We cheer for the team we support. I claps and chant 'Slytherin' with the others. The players take their positions in the air in a circle. Harry weaves in, highest amongst. He looks down.