But, Why me?

I went into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I took off my shirt and grabbed the sharp scissor. I opened slowly the tap and grabbed the scissor, now with my right hand. I closed my eyes, but I could only think on Julian. I could only think on his smile. I could only think on his laugh and on his beautiful dark brown eyes. On his light brown arms and his fluffy white chest.

I opened my eyes and leaved the scissor in one side. I washed my face and leaved the bathroom. Then my door opened.

It was Nathaly. She entered and sat on my bed.

"Hey, you weren't sleeping a few seconds ago?" I asked sitting next to her.

"I'm just worried for my mum" She replied hugging me. I surprised, she never hugged me before in that way. Actually, we almost never talked before, only when we really needed to or to say the matutine good morning. I hugged her too, "Don't worry, she would be back in a couple of hours".

She started touching the black spots that form my fur around hip. I chuckled a little, "Hey, that tickles".

And a few minutes later she fell asleep again, hugging me. I carried her and took her back to her room. I lied her down on her the small lilac bed but when I was about to leave she grabbed my arm, "Don't leave . . . please?". I sighed and lied next to her. I was bigger than her bed, so I moved a lot trying to get comfortable as possible.

She hugged me and I wrapped her with my arm.

Then I woke up. I saw her sleeping, hugging me from one side, while my arm wrapped her. Then I looked a white paper in my fluffy chest. I grabbed it confused with my free hand and saw a picture. It was me, without shirt, sleeping hugged by Nathaly. In the bottom has something written with red market that says 'you two just look too cute!!!' .

I chuckled and put the picture in one side. A few hours later, Nathaly woke up and stood up.

"Good morning" She said rubbing her eye and yawing. "Mornin" I responded standing up.

Then Adyson entered into the room. "I saw your picture, really funny" I said in a sarcastic tone looking at her. She chuckled and hugged me. She was smaller than me so she buried her face in my fluffy chest.

I hugged her too. Then she got closer to Nathaly and hugged her too.

"Let's go, breakfast is ready" She said walking outside the room. I walked with Nathaly downstairs and entered into the kitchen. I sat on the table and we all started having breakfast.

Suddenly, we heard someone knocking at the door. Ady stood up and got closer to the front door. Then Nathaly rest her hand in my arm, "I think this is the first time I really saw you happy" She said looking at me.

". . . w-what? . . ." I replied coyly, then Adyson got closer. "Han, you have a friend looking for you at your door" She said sitting back on the table, "He seems really friendly".

I started thinking,  friend? . . . friendly? . . . Julian 

I quickly stood up and got closer, almost running, to the door . There he was. Julian, with a jean that seems almost to explode because of all his fur, whit a white shirt, about to explode too. He smiled at me, like always, "Hey there my half-naked amigo!" .

I looked at my chest, "Oh, sorry" I said looking back at him. "No it's okay. I just wanted to tell you that my friend invited me to party this night and I would like you to come" He said smiling at me.

"Sorry but. . ." I looked behind me and got closer to him, whispering into his ear "I don't have good reputation in the school... And, I don't like that kind of reunions, with drunk people around or things like that, and what happen if the party finish too late... and... Why me?".

He chuckled, "Hey, You're a good friend and I think you're very Interesting so I wanted to Invite you. What you say?" He said giving a small soft punch in my fluffy chest.

I chuckled, "Ok, I'll come" .  "Great! I'll be here around eight. See ya!" He said walking away from my home. I turned around and proceed to close the door. "And remember! Wear a shirt!".

I chuckled a little blushed "I will!" and closed behind me. I sat back on the table and finished my breakfast.