Disappeared

The next day I woke up earlier than the alarm and turned it off. I changed clothes quickly and grabbed my bag. I walked downstairs and looked at Adyson in the kitchen making breakfast. After breakfast I walked into the door. "Good luck in school!" I heard Adyson on the kitchen. "Bye! Thanks" I said leaving the house. 

I was expecting to see at Julian with his big and unique smile waiting for me in front of my car but he wasn't there. I got closer slowly to my car and got inside. I drove into school and parked my car quickly. I ran inside the building and started looking everywhere for Julian. But he wasn't anywhere. 

Until. I felt someone grabbing my shoulder. I turned around quickly hopping to see at Julian but it wasn't him. "Hello Han. Can we talk in my office please? Your teacher's know that you will be with me". I looked at him coyly, "Yes... director...". He guided me into his office while the bell rang. We entered and I found Ms. Édith sat in one of the chairs in front of the director big desk. 

I sat next to her and the director sat in the other side of the table. "We already talked with your mum". I gave a sigh, she's not my mum. The director made a big pause and then continued, "We know what happen but we don't know why. But, that's not our business. We just wanted to tell you that if you have problems in courses or with your partners, let us know". I stood up and walked into the door but before leaving I turned around, "One question. Did you know where is Julian?".

The director looked at me confused, "Julian what?". But Ms. Édith looked at me worried, "He hasn't come to class since two weeks ago". I looked at the ground, "Thanks...". Then I leaved and walked into my next class. 

I entered into the chemistry class and the teacher looked at me. He didn't tell me anything, he just continued his class. I sat in one free desk near the left wall and started listening at the class. After the bell rang I walked into the cafeteria. I got closer to the vending machine. I grabbed my wallet and took two bills. I bought a water bottle and started opening until Alysia and Katherine got closer to me. Alysia looked at the ground, "Lis-" .  "Heard Enough... I don't want this anymore, you can have it" I said giving her the water bottle and walking away.

After the classes I walked into my car. I entered and drove into Julian's house. I knocked the door. No response. I knocked the door again and Julian's mother opened. She looked at me with wet eyes and pulled me into a hug. I confused looked at her. "I don't know... where he is... he just...disappeared". I hug her, "I'll find him". She separate and clean her tears, "Really?...". 

I gave her a soft smile, that reminded me to Julian's smile, "I will".