Always

I entered into the dark house. I closed the door quietly and started walking scared into the stairs. "Your late . Come here" I heard from the other room. I walked closer to the room next to the front door and saw my dad drunk, with a bottle on his hand. I looked at his black pants and his white opened tight dress shirt. His sleeves always were rolled up into his pumped arm. His black and dusty coat was lied in the big chair of the living room.

"S-sorry dad... Today Mr. Roosevelt forgot our exam-" .  "I don't care!" He threw the bottle into the floor. It broke in thousands of pieces and he looked at me. He lifted his white shirt and took off his leather belt with golden buckle.

I opened my eyes taking long breaths. I looked at me in the mirror and I was dressed almost exactly like him. I even thought I was him. I cleaned a pair of tears from my eyes and walked outside my room. I walked downstairs and looked at Adyson with a black dress and Nathaly as well.

"You look handsome" Said Adyson looking at me. I didn't answer. I walked into the door and opened it. Adyson looked at me with sad expression and walked outside holding Nathaly's hand. We got into my car and I started driving into Julian's house.

I parked my car in the drive way. I took my phone and sent a quick text to Julian. We got out of my car and walked into the door. In the exact moment that we stopped in front of the door, it opened. I saw Julian's mother with a black dress looking at me. I hugged her, because it seems like she needs a hug. She hugged me too and then looked at Adyson. "She is Adyson, my..." I looked at her. She looked at me with her strong eyes. "My mother... and she is my sister Nathaly".

A few minutes we were sat in the living room waiting for the rest of Julian's family to come before going into the cemetery. In the living room only was my  family, a Foxes family and a Cats family. My mum started  socializing with the other ones. Nathaly was talking with Cam, he was very good dressed too. And I was stood up, resting my back in the wall looking at the stairs.

I wait for not too long when I heard footsteps walking downstairs. I saw Julian with a tight white dress shirt, it seems like it was about to explode for all his fur. His tight pants, still trying to explode. Black coat and black tie. He looked at me and got closer to me quick.

I showed him my hands and he hugged me tight. We wait a couple of minutes for more people to come and then everybody headed into the cemetery. We stayed with his family even an hour later his dad's casket hid underground. Then I got closer to him and held his hand. "I got to go" He nodded at me. I grabbed his cheek softly and then walked into my family. They were waiting for me in my front of my car, I was not too far when I heard Julian behind me.

"Wait". I turned around and he grabbed my head and kissed me. I surprised because I knew that Ady was staring. I kissed him too and then we separated. "Thank you for been here..." He said looking at me.

"Always" I said before walking away. I got closer to Ady and she didn't say anything. We got into the car and I drove back home. Once in home, we entered and I walked into my room. I entered and took off my black coat that reminded me at someone. I threw it into my bed and then started unbuttoning my tight dress shirt. But I stopped, I looked at the belt in my hand.

The way I held the belt... It was exactly the same as my father. I kept looking at the leather belt but this one was with silver buckle. Then the door opened behind me. I dropped the belt into the floor and turned around. It was Ady, she entered and closed the door. Then,  she sat in my bed. I took off my shirt and put it in one side. She was looking at me with her strong  feline eyes, "We must talk about something important". I looked at her confused hanging the coat back inside the closet, "What about?" .  "You know, I'm extremely happy for you and Julian-".

I looked at her, "Oh really? It's weird, I don't see you happiness". She looked at me and fake a funny smile. I chuckled and she continued, "I know you are big now but this is important to protect your life".

She took out a small plastic bag and showed to me. I looked at her and got closer. I grabbed the back and peek inside, "Ady! What are talking about!?" .  "You know, in this ages there exist lots of diseases like-".

"Ady!".

She stood up, "Ok, I know, I know. It's just in case" She walked into my door. I followed her and grabbed the door, "Thanks...". I closed the door and put the small box on top of my desk. I changed clothes and lied down in my bed. 

I tried to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking in my dad. I was afraid if I, one day, will become like my dad. I stood up from my bed and sat in the wooden chair. I looked at the small clock on my desk, "2 am...". I grabbed the small box. I opened It slowly and looked at its contain. I took one and read the small description written in the envelop.

"She even took her time to find one with taste" I whispered to myself. I put the condom back to its box and stood up. I walked into my closer and put the small box in the tallest place, next to the metal box.

I jumped back to my bed and closed my eyes.