Telling secrets

She offered me to enter with a smile. I enter and looked around, the house was nice and warm. But very quiet. "Oh don't expect someone, my family is in vacations" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the stairs. "Hey, I prefer the table...". She didn't even turn around and kept pulling me. She opened the door and entered. I looked her room, it was way bigger than mine. There was a big desk in one side and her bed next to It. I put my bag in one side and sat in the desk. She sat in the bed. "Hey sat here, it's more comfortable" She said patting her bed next to her. "No I'm good. Now, tell me". She sighed and sat next to me. She grabbed a book and put it on the table. "I have a problem with my Spanish exercises".

I chuckled. "Well, I'm not too good in Spanish but I know something". She opened the book and showed the page. "Let's see. Exercise one, trwaduce... l-las siguientes palabrwas" I read best I could. She chuckled and looked at me, "Palabras".

"Okay, first one it's Busqueda. I think it means Search" I said looking at her. She grabbed her notebook and started copying. We made the entire first exercise. Then we passed into the second one, "Next exercise, forma fwases con la palabras del... ejercicio uno. You need to use the words from the first exercise and to make sentences. That's easy" I said giving her the notebook. She started copying some sentences in her notebook and the she put her pen down. "This is so boring, why don't we do something else?". I looked at her confused, "You have homework. If you want we can do something else once you finish it" I said crossing my arms.

She sighed and finished the exercise really quick. "Done" She said closing her notebook. "Great, now you finished I should keep going" I stood up but she grabbed my hand. "No wait. I really want to do something with you...". 

It's okay tell her... She isn't even your friend so there's no way for her to get mad... 

I thought while she stood up in front of me.

I grabbed her shoulder knowing her intentions and looked at her into her eyes, "Listen. I know what's happening". She looked at the ground, "I know... I'm so stupid... Maybe now you have another girl waiting for you..." she said letting a sigh.

I laughed and she looked at me confused, "What are you laughing at" .  "Katherine..."

-You know what I said, obviously, and she laughed-

We talked for a long time, and we really talked like two good friends, not anymore like a shy guy and a female cat with bad intentions. She got closer to me and grabbed my hands, "And tell me, who Is it?". 

I looked at her. "Your blue prince..." .  "Oh" I blushed, "It's Julian". She surprised, "Julian? The Bernese? The captain of basketball team?" .  "He's the coleader".

"No, well, but the leader never does nothing. I'm a cheerleader of the team" .  "Oh really?" That was the moment I realized that we were holding hands like two small kids telling her secrets. Then my phone rang. I stood up and took my phone out of my pocket, It was Julian. I walked outside Katherine rooms and answered the call. "Hi Bae!" I heard from the other side.

"You seem excited. I'm all ears" I said chuckling.  "I just got a great notice! My coach called me and told me that I've been promote to Leader!".  He really was excited, "Oh my, But It was obvious. If you're the best!".  He laughed, "Thanks. Well that was all. See you tomorrow! My mum says Hello, by the way" .  "Hahaha, same, see ya!" Then I hanged and walked back into her room. I heard her running from the door back to her bed. I entered and sat next to her, "I know you heard". She laughed, "NO nothing, what are you talking about?".

We talked and a couple of hours later, we were walking downstairs. "Oh right, what do you think about George?" I asked. She surprised confused, "George? The bear? Ugh, I hate that guy". I laughed, "Why?" .  "He's a jerk. And very annoyed". Then we gave us a goodbye hug, "Well he has a big crush on you". I said walking outside the door.  "Yeah, I know, see ya tomorrow!".  I turned around, "Tomorrow is free day!" I got into my car while she closed her door. I drove back to my house and entered. I didn't found Adyson or Nath so I just walked into my room. But I made a quick stop in a room before. The door was half closed, so I only pushed it a little and entered. I found the book, that Nathaly hid time ago, resting on top of her small bed. I got closer to the small dark red leather book and opened it slowly. I found lots of pictures in different pages.

There where picture of us but there were only 3 that really made me looked at them for a long time. There were pasted in a page one next each other. The picture on the left was the picture of San Patrick's days. The picture in the middle was me, without shirt, sleeping with her on her bed. And the last one, Adyson was smiling next to Julian's mom. Next to her was Nathaly smiling with Cam looking at her, and in the other side was me hugging at Julian looking at the camera with a happy face. 

I touched softly at Julian on the picture with a smile and some happy tears. I cleaned my tears and closed the book.

Then, I walked into my room and entered. I got closer to my bed and put my hand in my shoulder, "Wait..." I looked around my room. "The bag... shit... it's okay, I'll go for it tomorrow" I said lying in my bed.