For no one

"Who is she. . ." whispered Julian into my ear. "She's my I-don't-know-what and social community teacher" I whispered back. Then my teacher turned around and looked at me, "Let's go inside". I turned around to look at Julian, "I'll wait here for you" He said smiling at me. Then I entered to the small room with a desk in one side and chairs sat around it. I sat down in a chair in front of a desk. She sat down in the other side of the desk and looked at me.

"So, Han right?" .  "Yes. . ." I said coyly to her. "Did you have a problem or fight with one of your class partners?" She asked.  "Hm. . . Oh you mean George? Well. . . he hates me. But I tried to talk with him and he refuses to hear" I said looking at the ground.

She started leaning forward slowly and I leaned backwards in response. She started examining at my expressions, my way to talk, even my way to look at her. "Did he called you with any type of nicknames before in a bad way?" She asked looking at me serious. I didn't answer. She took off her small glasses and put them in one side letting a small sigh. "Han, what sexual Orientation are you?"

I freezed, maybe I stopped breathing, and saw her looking at me with her strong eyes. "W-what?. . ." I replied very coyly. "I won't get mad if you are gay or not. Your partner is making a big type of bullying, and this school don't want to have that kind of problems around our classes" She said putting back her glasses.

I looked at the ground letting a sigh, "well. . . Yes. . .". She smiled at me, "Ok, I'll talk with George, unfortunately, I'll have to call his parents to-"  . "NO" I interrupted her "Don't call his parents, just talk with him". I remembered my great called DAD that since the day he spoke with a teacher in my school, he tortured me more than before. I didn't want that for George, I didn't want that for anyone

She looked at me confused, then she smiled, "Remember, if you have questions or doubts, I'm the best to answer it. You may go, or you have a question?" She said smiling at me.

"No, thanks" I said standing up and walking into the door. Then I turned around and walked back to the seat, "Just one question. . .". She chuckled and looked at me.

"What should I do If my boyfriend's father does not want his son to be with someone like. . . like me. . ." I said looking to the ground. She grabbed my hand, "The parent's must accept what their sons want to be. . . But you must know that not all the father's thinks in that way". I nodded looking at her hand and stood back up and walked into the door, "Thanks Ms. Édith" I said walking outside.

I saw Julian waiting for me outside and he got closer to me, "How was it? What did she say?" He asked worried looking at me. "Oh, nothing important. It's just. . . she told me I was literally the only one listening her class so she wanted to congratulated me" I lied.