How much

Julian and I got back into his house. While we were walking upstairs his phone started ringing. "Sorry. It's my mum" He said walking into the TV room. I entered into his room and looked around. Then I sat down on his bed but I accidentally kicked something of the floor. I knew because I heard lot of things falling around. I stood up and looked at the small box with the scissors around everywhere. 

I started picking and putting them back into the small cardboard box until I found the last one very deep under Julian's bed. I looked at it, it was the small sharp scissor I had in my bathroom. I run into my bag and put it inside. In the exact moment I hid the scissor under a shirt, the room's door opened. "It was my mum. She was worried if I made a party or something". I chuckled and closed the bag.

He lied down on his bed and I sat next to him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me slowly making me lie down next to him. We lied face-to-face holding our hands for a long time. He was smiling at me, with a soft and calm breath. "You know how much I love you?" Asked Julian with his soft smile. I turned around and snuggled closer to him with my back on his chest, while he wrapped me with his arms.

Hours later, I was driving back to my home. I parked my car in the side walk and grabbed my small old bag. I got out of my car and walked into the door of my house. I took out the small golden key I had in my pocket and started opening the door. In the exact moment I unlocked the door I smelt... something that remind me the past... I opened the door slowly holding my breath. I heard people talking in the living room. I started walking quietly into the stairs until Ady appeared like a ghost in front of me. She looks drunk, no too but enough to walk around tipsy. She grabbed my arm with a big smile, "Come on son, they are friends waiting for us!". I knew she was trying cover her alcohol effects but I grabbed her hand and putted away softly. 

"Sorry Ady but I don't like that stuff like parties or meetings with drunk groups. I'll be in my room" I said walking into the stairs but she grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked at her, she looked at me with soft eyes and a forced sad face. I chuckled, "No please, I'll be in my room". Then I walked upstairs with her staring at me from the first floor. I walked into the last door but made a quick stop in one door before. I opened it slowly and Nathaly turned around to look at me surprised. She hid something quick in a book at put the book inside a drawer of her closet.

I entered and closed the door behind me. I sat in her bed confused, "Hey, what's tha-".   "Nothing". She looked kind blushed and the she sat in front of her desk. "And what did you do with your boyfriend today?" She asked chuckling looking at me. I chuckled and laid on her small bed, "Well... were to start". I told her some things, NOT everything, but small things. But then she stood up and got closer to me. She grabbed my arm with her both hands. I looked at her confused until she grabbed my big hand in compare of her. "He gave you this?". I looked at my hand noticing she was pointing at my silver ring over my finger. The white fur around my fingers was too... with for cover the silver ring. I stood up but she was still grabbing my hand, "And what it says? For...all-". I put my hand away, "Hey! You really got a good eye". She chuckled and sat back on her desk, "Mum is drunk right?" .  "Not drunk but... yeah drunk" I gave her a smile and then walked out of her room closing the door quietly.