Better than mine

We walked into my car and got inside it. I turned it on and started driving into Julian's house. I parked my car on the drive away and killed the engine. He looked at me and grabbed my hand, "Are you sure you want to come?. . ." He said coyly. It was the first time I saw him worried in that way. "Hey calm down. Everything is going to be fine" I said before giving him a small kiss.

"What ever happen, you must know I love you." He said before leaving the car. I chuckled leaving my car, "Where are not going to war, you know?". I followed him into the front door of his house and he opened the door with his small golden key. We entered and I saw her mother looking at us with a pair of kitchen gloves on her hands. Then his mother entered into the kitchen and pause a kitchen video before getting closer back to us.

 "Oh, Hi there!" Said the woman looking at me with a smile. "Hi ma'am, I'm Han" I said smiling at her, as well. Then Julian turned around, "Please go to the living room and wait for me. I need to make a small talk with my parents". I nodded and walked into the living room. I sat dow in one of the comfortable couch.

"You are My brother's boyfriend?" I heard loud behind me. I turned around very quick and saw a young dog, very similar to Julian, getting closer to me. "Hello, I didn't know that Julian has a brother" I said smiling at him.

"Trust me, NO one knows. I'm Cam. So, what are you doing here?" He asked.

I looked at him, he seems almost the same age than my sister, but he was a little older. Or a little bigger, because Julian was tall. "Well, you know that your brother and I. . ." .  "Yup, Is he going to tell to my parents?" He asked. "I think so" I replied looking at him. He stood up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me out of the couch and started taking me into the door. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked really confused. The small boy turned around and looked at me, "My father would be happy for my brother. But my mother, she will kill you, and Jude".

Jude. . . like that day I took care of my sister. . . I remember calling him Jude. . . But, His mother would kill me? Why? She looked very nice when I saw her. I'm worried for his dad. . . What if. . . he hits Julian. . . or if he's mad for his son to be with someone like me. . . I should better go. . .

Then I heard a door closing upstairs. A couple of second later, another Bernese Mountain dog got closer to me and grabbed my shoulder, "You must be Han". My hands and legs started shivering, my first react only was smile at him, very coyly, "Y-yes. . .".

He laughed and hugged me. I surprised didn't knew what to do so I hugged him too. He was a little bigger than Julian, and kinda fatty, But he seems very kind. He seems like a really good father. Then Julian walked downstairs and got closer to us, "Mum is in her room".

"Oh don't worry. She would be like that for a few minutes, I will talk to her. Why don' t you stay with us for a moment?" Said Julian's father to me. "I loved too" I replied.

We sat in the living room and started chatting. A couple of second later we heard the door upstairs opening. Julian's father stood up, "I'll be right back", Then he walked upstairs. I saw Julian next to me with Cam sat down on his lap. Julian's family seems very close. Then he looked at me, "Hey, what about your m- well, Ady".

"Oh she's out for a couple of days with Nath" I said looking at him, "Hey I really like you dad" I added smiling. "he's better than mine. . ." I said whispering to myself. His dad didn't go back for minutes so I stood up. "Well, I better let you with your family" I said walking into the door while Julian came running behind me, "Wait". I turned around and he kissed me grabbing my arms. I kissed him too. I wanted that kiss last longer, much longer. When we separate our lips we saw Cam looking at us smiling. I looked at him with a smile, "See yah" Then I walked outside the big house. I got into my car and let a sigh thinking in how great was his family. United, happy, everybody looks similar. I chuckled and drove back to my home. I entered into my house and walked upstairs. I took my shirt off and lied in my bed, thinking in Julian.

I woke up quickly hearing someone knocking at the door very hard. I stood up and looked at the clock next to me, "11? Who could be at this time?" I asked in loud voice. I walked downstairs rubbing my eye and got closer to the door. I could hear the heavy rain outside, with the water drops hitting my house and the sidewalk very hard. I leaned my ear to the door "Who is it?" I yelled while I heard someone crying from the other side, "Han. . ."