And for more

"Hello, welcome to fantaisie L'eau. You have areservation?" .

"Yes, for two in name of Julian" Said Julian looking at me. She grabbed a couple of menus, "Follow me please". I stayed with my mouth opened looking at the woman. She turned around and looked at me winking her eye. I sat in one side of the fancy small table and Julian in the other side. I kept surprised while the woman put the menu's in front of us, "In a couple of minutes a waitress is coming to take your order, enjoy!" Then she walked away.

Julian leaned closer to me, "Hey, why are you surprised?" He asked confused while I shake my head and looked at him. "She is my coexistence and social community teacher, Ms. Édith". He opened his eyes, "Oh wow". We started looking at our menus and then a waitress got closer to us. "Hello, how it's your day? What would you like to drink?" Asked a woman. Julian looked at me, so I supposed I was first, "I'll have a glass of water, please" .  "Two" Replied Julian.

"Great, and for eat?". I looked at Julian. He quickly grabbed his menu, "I would like... the Cassoulet" .  "And, for me the Ratatouille" I closed my menu. The waitress grabbed our menus and after staying that she would be back in 15 minutes approximately, she walked away. I grabbed the small cloth napkin and put in over my legs. Then I looked up to find Julian's hand in front of me. He was offering me his hand with a soft smile. I smiled at him and held his hand. "Thank you...". I looked at him confused cocking my head into one side, "For what?" .  "For being with me".

Then his hand made his way straight to his pocket. He started looking for something and a couple of seconds later he took out a small box. He put the small blue box in front of me. "What's this?" I said terribly confused grabbing the box. "Opened it".

I opened it very slowly revealing a small and beautiful silver ring inside. "I never gave you a gift before so, It's my way to say thanks for being with me". I looked at him surprised with my mouth half opened, he was looking at me with a soft beautiful smile. I examined the ring closely, It has a small sentence wrote around,  for all the time together . I putted into my ring finger slowly, and it fitted perfectly.

"Julian... it's- " .  "Okay, I got your drinks" Said the waitress putting a pair of water glasses and some ice next to our plate. Then she put a small soup in front of each of us. Julian looked at the waitress confused, "Excuse but we did not ordered soup". The waitress looked at him with a smile chuckling a little, "Don't worry, it's from the house". Then she walked away. I looked around and saw Ms. Édith staring at us from one side of the restaurant with a big smile and her arms crossed. Then I looked back to Julian, "It's beautiful...".

We had a great time. Unfortunately, it ended a couple of hours later. We walked outside the restaurant and got inside my car. I started it and looked at Julian staring at me from the passenger seat with a soft smirk face. "What?" I said giving him a smile. "Nothing... your just beautiful...". I blushed a little rolling my eyes to one side and giving him a small push on his face making him look to the other side. "Ok, where now?". He looked around before looking at me, "I'm not sure. Where do you want to go?".

I started thinking and then I gave a heavy sigh, "I got a place... but it's not romantic... I just need to see someone...". I started driving while he looked at me with worried face. I drove almost into outside the town and parked in front of a very old destroyed church. I got out while he followed me behind. Everything around was countryside. I started walking into one side of the church and stood up looking around. Julian stood next to me confused, "Where are we going?". I kneeled down into the dirt and put my hand in one square rock buried by some dirt and dust. "He always said that he never wanted to be cried... buried neither. And if he was going to be buried, he didn't want a stone with his name... like he said...  It's for pussies  ".

I kneeled back up and felt Julian wrapping me with his arms from behind. I rest my head on his chest, "I've been here only two times... I don't even know why I'm here...". He looked at me, "This place it's the best to take a good breath. Here you can clear your mind and talk with... your dad, about anything. Even if he didn't care before. He will always be there for you".

I looked at him trying not to cry, "He will?...". He looked at me and a gave me a small kiss in my nose, "Always".