My Fascinating Moment

I turned on my car, "Okay. Where" .  "It's not too far from here" He said smiling at me.

After a few minutes I parked in front of big disco while the sky turned darker at every time. I got out my car and texted Ady to tell her that I was arriving home not too late, and don't worry that I was with Julian. I put my phone back to my pocket and got closer to Julian.

"Hey, I don't know how old are you but I'm 17." I said looking at him, he laughed and turned around, "You look like 19, don't worry everything is gonna be alright".

We walked into the entrance. The man guarding the door looked at us, Julian smiled at him and the man opened the door looking at the sides. We entered and Julian took me into the bar counter. I sat in a chair and he sat next and very close to me. "Hey, how did you do that?" I asked confused. He looked at me, "Oh he's a friend of my dad. One day he told me that he works guarding the door of this disco and If I wanted to come, he will let me in. But only once".

We ordered a pair of drinks and started drinking and talking about lots of things.

I forgot about everything, I was only focusing on him. On his brown eyebrows and his black-white face. He was talking very excited and I was only looking at him. I said looking because not listening. "Hey, what do you think if we go to dance a little?" He said looking at me. I stayed looking at his dark brown eyes, "Yes me too. . ." . He laughed and stood up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into all the crowd. 

I surprised, "Hey where are we going?" I was completely confused. We stood up in the middle of all the people and he smiled at me. I cocked my head while he started dancing funny. I laughed and danced too, with all the loud music around.

We danced for a while, but I was too distracted with him and the music that, I slipped with something. Julian has very good reflexes, so he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. I ended very close to him holding his hand, I looked at him blushed while he gave me a soft smile. 

That smile. . . that beautiful eyes. . . Julian. . . I want to tell you lot of things. . . I want your beautiful smile everyday I wake up from my nightmares. . . . I want your arms hugging me everyday. . . I want someone who relly gets worry for me at all the time. . . Julian. . . I want you. . .

I don't know what happened to me but I started getting closer to his beautiful smile. I felt the big strange feeling inside me getting even bigger than before. My hands started shivering a little while I kept getting closer to him with my eyes closed. 

"Ah!" I heard while someone pushed us, ruining my fascinating moment. "Hey men so sorry, I was distracted" Said a fox to us before keep dancing with his company.

I separated, being so close to him, looking at the ground embarrassed and walked into the door of the place. He confused followed me, "Hey Han wait!" He grabbed my arm making me turn around. "No. . . sorry it's just. . . It's stupid. . . Forget it. . ." I said trying to walk away but he gave a step in front of me blocking my way. "Please, I want to know".

He kept staring at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes.  "It's. . . nothing. . ." I said looking at other side and trying to walk into the door but he grabbed both of my hands. He won't give up until I tell him. I tried lots of ways to walked away from him but he insisted.

"Please tell me. I won't leave until you tell me" He said looking at me.   "Let me go. I'm not asking twice" I said while the feeling inside me grew even bigger. My legs and hands started shivering while I tried to avoid eye contact.  "How bad could it be? We were dancing great and then you just walked away"  He said worried.  "Just. . . You don't understand!. . ." . He kept insisting, "Then make me understand. . ." .

"I like you! . . . more than just a friend. . . I mean, I really like you. . ." I said looking at the ground with wet eyes, "The last days I tried to go to my bathroom and cut me with that. . . bloody scissor but I couldn't stop think in you. . . I like you. . . but I know you don't. . . I know. . . I ruined our friendship. . . sorry. . ." I said trying to walk away but he pulled me into him.

I just. . . closed my eyes. I couldn't hear the loud music of the background. I just could hear my heart, beating slowly.  I just could smell his natural scent. I just could feel his hands wrapping my hip, slowly pulling me closer to him. I just could taste a unique sweet on his soft lips. I felt the strange feeling in my stomach. My hands and legs now where shaking. 

He separated and looked at me, "I love you too". He held softly the side of my face with his hand and with a soft beautiful smile.