For everything

I freezed. My hair stood up. I heard my hurt beating inside me slowly. I felt the same pain inside me like when my dad used to hit me. I saw something that will never be out of my mind, and I will regret if I tell it to someone. Julian looked at me surprised and quickly stood up. Julian started moving his lips but I couldn't hear him. I felt Katherine's hand grabbing my shoulder. I looked at her slowly, she was speaking but I couldn't hear her neither. I turned around and ran outside the house. I couldn't hear the music or the people talking, I was just running in my own world. I was only hearing my dad... whit his sentence that tortured me, day and night,  You've been a bad puppy.

I took my ring off and dropped it in my way. I jumped into my car and drove into my house. I parked my car and ran inside with tears falling from my face.

I entered quickly and ran upstairs. I closed my door and locked it. I pushed my desk in front of the door. I felt lot of memories back into my head. My tears keep falling down from my face directly into the floor. I opened my closet quickly and open a drawer. I threw literally all the clothes to the floor. I held an old shirt and took the silver sharp scissor from inside. I walked into my bathroom and slammed the door. I could only hear my heart, pumping inside me, slowly. Dying.

My hand slid the sharp silver scissor across my arm slowly. I let a heavy gasp, but I didn't feel pain. I slide the scissor again, deeper this time.

"Come here" I heard my dad from the other room. I got closer slowly and looked at him with a unique fear inside me. He was resting his hand in the wall as a support with a bottle on his hand. "I said... COME here" he repeated without even look at me. He was breathing heavily. I got closer slowly and stood in front of him. He slowly looked at me, "Don't you learn... you are" He lift his shirt revealing his belt, "You were" He took his belt off and grabbed my arm very hard. "And you will always", He started raising his hand with his belt on his hand. "Be a bad pup".

I opened my eyes and looked at my arm with a deep cut from the wrist to the elbow. I started bleeding into the sink a lot. Then I grabbed the scissor with my other hand. I slid It slowly from the wrist down my arm. And then again... and again...

"Dad please! No!" .  "Shut up you little fucker". He threw me into one side of his room. I stayed lied in the floor crying while he got closer to me and grabbed my arm. He stood me up and threw me into his bed. He got closer to me and ripped my shirt off me. I grabbed his arm trying to break free but he punched me very hard. He started taking my pants off. "Repeat it...". He took my pants off and grabbed his belt back, "Repeat it!-" .  "I've been always a bad pup..." I said crying to him. He smiled at me, "Yes... and You will always be".

I opened my eyes and looked both of my arm with big and deep cuts. I felt weak very quick, I could only hear my breath. I started feeling tired too. I looked at the floor and my blood made a small puddle below me. I looked at the ceiling and closed my eyes. It felt so nice the cold breeze entering inside my opened wounds.

I woke up. I was in a hospital. My arms were completely bandaged. I tried to stood up but I realized that my hands were tied up in the corners of the stretcher. I looked around slowly and saw a bouquet of flower with a ring next to it over a desk, next to the stretcher I was. I rest my head in the pillow and closed my eyes. Then I heard the door opening. But I didn't move, I stayed with my eyes closed. "Is he going to be all right doc?" I heard Julian's voice, but he sounded strange. "Yes, but we had to tied him. We could barely save him, the closest person must talk with him" Then I heard someone leaving. I stayed there with my eyes closed and I felt someone touching my head. "I so sorry... for everything..." I heard Julian. He gave me a soft kiss in my head and the he leaved the room. I stayed with my eyes closed for a couple of minutes and then I sat in the bed. I tried to force the hard clothes that were around my hands but it was in vain.

I lied back down. And closed my eyes.