Uncomfortable

Tomorrow. I woke up with the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and lied back in my bed, "It's free day... Didn't I turned you off yesterday?..." No you didn't... and you forgot your bag...

I stood up and walked into my bathroom. I took a quick shower. Then I changed and started putting some clothes in another small bag I had years ago. I was finishing to make my small bag when Ady entered. "Ok, so when are you coming back?" She asked. "I told you, tomorrow at night" I stood up and put the small bag in my back. I walked into the door of my room. "Aren't you forgetting something?" She said crossing her arms. I turned around and gave her a big hug. Then I walked back to the exit of my room. "Aren't you forgetting something else?".

I turned around confused, "What am I forgetting?". She grabbed the chair of my desk and put it in front of my closet. She climbed on the chair and started looking into the top of the closet. After a couple of seconds, she climbed down with the small plastic bag. I got closer to her quickly and grabbed the box inside, "Ady! I'm not doing that!" I said hiding the box in my pocket. "It's just in case. Remember always prote-" .  "I know! Can I leave?" I gave her another hug and then walked outside of my room. I leave my house and got into my car. I put my bag in the backseat and took my phone.

–On way-  .  –Waiting ;)- He texted back.

I drove into his home and parked in front of his garage. I got outside of my car and there was Julian, smiling, waiting for me on his door. I got closer to him and hugged him very tight. We entered into his house and go upstairs. I entered into his room. It was clean, it has a small desk in one side of the room. A guitar next to it. His bed was in the other side of the room. I put my bag in one side and sat on his bed, "So, what do you want to do now?". He looked at me with a smirk face. "Another thing" I replied.

We went into the mall. We got out of my car and walked around the stores. But I was a little uncomfortable. 

He definitely doesn't see gay... maybe... I should better walk not too close him... So people could see him like a normal guy...

And that's what I did. I walked next to him but to too close like I wanted too. We looked more like friends. We walked a short time like that, but then he held my hand. I surprised looked at him, he just smiled me. He seems very comfortable with me on his side.

So we walked holding hands around all the mall. After looking some stores, we walked into the movies. "Everything it's for children's..." I said looking at the billboard. "There's a romantic one". I looked at him, "Oh I don't think you like that kind of movie. You will sleep once the movie start".

But he insisted, and If he insist,  NO ONE will make him change his opinion. So we entered with a bowl full of pop-corn and sat in the middle of the movie theater. The movie started. I always watch and analyze a movie, even If I didn't like it, I must watch the entire movie. Then I looked at Julian next to me. He was falling asleep. I chuckled and lied my head on his shoulder. He lied his head in mine and held my hand.

Almost two hours later the movie ended. The light's turned on and I looked at him. He still sleeping. I touch his cheek softly and in the moment he felt my hand he woke up. "I told you" I said standing up. He stood up, "No I saw everything. Great movie really" He said looking at me rubbing his eyes. "Oh really? Why the king wanted to kill his son then?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Because... he was... not real blood?" He said with a smile. I laughed, "There was no king, It was a teenagers story". We walked back to my car and got inside. I drove back to his home and parked the car in front of his garage. We got out the car and he started opening the door with his key.

I walked inside his house, when my pocketstarted shaking. I put my hand inside and took my phone really quick. 

I lookedat it,  Katherine?... What now. She needs help in Spanish, again? I can't. Whyme?... Just ignore It

 I put my phone back in my jean's pocket. I turned aroundand looked at Julian staring at something in the floor below me. I looked athim confused, then my hair stood up. I put my hand on my pocket.

Where's the box... please don't tell me it's in the floor... Why Adyson...