Awkward

The next day I woke up, earlier than my alarm, and turned it off. I sat down on the edge of my bed, feeling like I need to. . . I need it. I stood up and walked inside my bathroom. 

The first thing I always do when I enter to the bathroom is look at me on the mirror, I really don't know why. . . maybe it reminds me to my father. . . but it's just. . me . . . again. I took off my shirt and drop it to the cold floor.

But I looked around the sink, "Where is it?" I said to myself. I looked behind the toothpaste, behind the soap, inside the shower, but I didn't find it. I opened wildly the drawers of my desk, throwing all the things that I could find inside to the floor, but I didn't even could find any kind of scissor or anything that sharp.

The closet was the same story. Looked bellow all my shirts and pants, but nothing. I stripped very quickly and step inside the shower. I think that was the faster shower I ever took. I didn't even mind to completely dry my fur. 

I changed of clothes and grabbed my back-pack, before rushing downstairs. And there she was, making breakfast, like everyday. She noticed me, again, and turned around, but I quickly hugged her, giving her a small kiss on her cheek, "Hi Ady, Smells great but I really need to go. Sorry" I quickly said, heading to the front door.

"Oh, Okay. At least take these" She replied, getting closer to me with two sandwiches that she usually prepares for Nathaly.  I took them and put them inside my school bag "Thanks, bye" and I leaved the house. 

I closed the door and turned around, there he was. It was like a rountine, I wake up and go to the bathroom, while Ady goes to the kitchen and Julian waits outside. I looked at my smiling boyfriend, he was with his hands on his pocket. I sighed, getting closer to him and he opened his arm waiting for a hug. "Where is it?" I asked standing in front of him. 

He lowered his hand confused, still smiling anyway, "What?" .  "Where is it? My scissors?" I quickly scoop. I really was annoyed.

He dropped his look to the ground, "Please, it's for your own good. . .". How I hated to look at him in that way. He was even smiling after losing his father only for me. I just hugged him. He hugged me too, not too tight like other times, before getting in my car. I started it and drove to the school.

Once I parked my car I was ready to leave but he grabbed my hand, pulling me back inside the car "Wait. Today is my dad's . . ." He stopped there, looking at me, then he took a long breath "And . . . If you could come". 

I held his hand, squeezing it a little "Of course I'll go" I replied giving him a small kiss on his cheek. We got out of my car and started walking to the school's big doors. "Oh, and Ady can come too" He announced, holding my hand.

After entering into our respective classes, I saw a lonely desk in the front. I really thought It was a great stop, so I started heading into my elected spot a little hurry, I didn't want anyone to choose it before me. I was too focused in the desk, making my way through the students that were talking or walking around the classroom, when I bumped in someone. 

Books and papers flew in the air, and she almost fell to the floor but I took perfect reflexes from nowhere and grabbed her hand, pulling her back up. "I so sorry, really, I was distracted" I said, placing a knee on the floor to collect the few papers and books. I stood back up and looked at her, "There you go" I gave her her books.

She stayed frozen in her place, looking at me. My only react was smile, then I walked into my spot. I sat on the desk and put my bag between my legs. Not longer after, the teacher entered into the class. 

After all the boring and long class of Psychology, I walked into the cafeteria. I knew Julian would be there, maybe just think about him was enough to form a stupid grin in my face that won't come out in a long time. 

I was close to the cafeteria, when someone tapped my back twice, very softly. I turned around, it was the same girl of before. She looked at me blushed, with her hands on her back. "Oh Hi, so sorry about before," 

If that's what you want to hear. Why are you here? If someone bumped with me like that I would probably laugh and keep in my world, not following him. This is getting awkward. . . Julian must be waiting for me. . .

", I was very distracted" I added. 

She giggled, then smiled "No, don't worry, I had worst".