Let me tell you. . .

"Hey!" said Julian grabbing my shoulders. I looked at him surprised-dumbfounded. "What's going on?" He asked looking over his shoulder at George and then looking back at me.

I was freeze. I've never been like that, agressive. I couldn't talk or even move. . . just cry. He hugged me and grabbed my hand. He guided me into the back door of the school. Nobody never was there, it was the worst place of the school. I sat in the floor and he sat next to me.

"Can you please tell me? Really, I want to help you but I don't know how if you don't tell me what's going on?" He said holding my hand. With my free hand I cleaned my tears and looked at him. I took a couple of deep breaths and looked at the ground.

"My dad. . . He tortured me when I was young. . . Every day he yelled and hit me, and my mother as well. . . He made a lot of horrible things to me. . . He even. . . In his room. . ." I said taking a few heavy breaths with my tears falling down my face before continuing, "My father died. . . for drugs. . . and My mum. . . she disappeared. Adyson took care me since I was eleven. I always try to fake a smile to make her feel good but. . .".

He rested his hand in my arm very softly. I knew what he wants, so I lifted my sleeve slowly. He looked at my arm, it looks normal, but then he started looking through my fur revealing big and heavy cuts around my wrist and down. He put my sleeve back to its place slowly and looked at me sad.

"I don't know what to do. . ." I said crying covering my face with my hands. He hugged me tightly. I hugged him too, calmer. Then we heard the bell ringing. I stood up cleaning the tears from my face. He stood up too, "Better?" He asked smiling at me.

I chuckled a little "Yeah . . .". We walked inside the building. "Okay, I'll wait for you in the cafeteria. See you later" He said entering into a class. I kept walking and entered into my class.

After a small 'if I got to classes late again you'll have problems, ahora vayase a su sitio ' warning and a small lesson of Spanish, the bell rang again. I walked outside my class and walked into the cafeteria. On the cafeteria, I looked at Julian talking with someone in front of him. I got closer and Julian looked at me. "Oh, Han meet John." He said presenting his friend with his hand.

"Hi" I said coyly to the big lion. "Sup there" Said the lion looking at me with half smile. Then Julian looked at his friend, "We talk after the game, see ya " He said walking with me into the door of the school.

"Is he your friend?" I asked looking at him. "Nah, he's the captain of the team I play. I'm the co-leader so I have to talk with him about, sports."

That day was the final of the football tournament so school ended earlier. We headed into my car and I got in. He got to the passenger seat and looked at me. "So, what do you want to do now?" Asked Julian looking at me excited.

I looked at him, "Hmmmm. . . Right, I owe you that party you missed for me.". He laughed, "So, why don't we go to a disco. That would be similar to a party."

I turned on my car, "Okay, Where."