Should not

I started making my homework and three hours later I was leaving the shower. I dried off and made a small knot to the towel over my hip. I opened my bathroom door and found Nathaly sat in my bed. She was with my ring on her hands. I took it off before taking the shower and put it on top of my desk but now it was around Nathaly's hands. "Hey!" I said getting closer to her and showing her my hand. She put the ring on my hand with a smile, "But what's wrong? It's beautiful" .  "I know. I only don't want to lose it" I said putting the ring back to my finger. "Now, If you don't mind. Would you please leave my room, or you want to see me dressing up?". She quickly stood up, "iugh, never", Then she left my room closing the door.

I dressed up with a nice clothes and then looked at the clock, "8...". I lied on my bed and took my phone from my pocket. I started looking pictures of me and Julian. I smiled looking at him. I put my phone on my chest and close my eyes. When I opened my eyes back I saw the clock, "8:30, just in time". I stood up and walked downstairs. "Bye Ady! I'll be back around 11!" .  "Don't past 11!". I leaved my house and found Julian in front of my car, with his big smile. I got closer to him and hugged him, "I'm going to start hating that smile very soon". He laughed, "Love you too".

We got on my car and I grabbed my phone. "Okay... Lionheart 4462". I started driving and almost an hour later we arrived into a big house. It has a lot of cars parked outside and inside was very noisy. We got out and Julian grabbed my hand. We walked into that house, then Katherine opened the door. Like she was waiting for us. "Hey guys! You're here!". We entered and Alysia got closer to us with a couple of plastic cups. She gave one coup to Julian, he drank a little. Then we looked at Alysia, she really looked wasted. "Hi guys... Welcome to my... humble home...". She seems like she was going to faint, but Julian grabbed her arm like a support, "Hey Alysia, are you ok?". She started laughing without context and looked at Julian, "You are... funny". 

We made our way through all the crowd and sat in a couches of the living room. Julian grabbed the coups that Alysia was holding and put them in one side, "Alysia, you seem bad. I'll bring you some water". Katherine, that was not too drunk, grabbed a coup and gave it to me. I grabbed it, "Thanks..." I looked at its contain. I didn't like it smell, it reminded me to my father. I put the coup in the floor but Katherine looked at me and grabbed it again. "Come on, drink". She gave me the coup and stare at me. I took a sip and put it in the floor, "Happy?". She smiled and then looked at her friend. Julian got closer to us with a plastic coup full of water and gave it to Alysia. "Come on... it's a party, drink at least one coup". Julian took a sip of the water, "Ok, now you". She grabbed the coup and took a small sip. Then she threw the water into the floor, "What's this?!" .  "Water" She grabbed my coup and drink it.

I didn't want to see that, I reminded me to a lot of things. I stood up and looked at Katherine, "I need to go to the bathroom. Where is it?". She stood up too, "Oh It's next to the door" .  "Thanks" I started walking into the bathroom. I entered, It was kind clean. Maybe because the party has just started and nobody wants to threw up or things like that, yet. I washed my face slowly.     

I shouldn't come.... I don't like this place... I think Julian isn't having fun neither. Let's better go.

I walked outside the bathroom and found Katherine waiting for me. "Hey, what's going with Alysia?". She looked at me, "Oh, she really like her parties. She never stops drinking once the people arrived. She's been always like that". We walked back to the couches. But...