' Taken '

I entered into my room and changed of clothes. Then I jumped into my bed and stayed there, bouncing happily staring at the beautiful ring in my finger. Then I stood up, "My bag..." I said in loud voice before grabbing my phone really quickly. I unlocked it and started texting Katherine.

-Hey kat I forgot my bag in your house. I just realized-

-Yeah, it's here-

-Can I go now? needed for tomorrow-

-What's tomorrow? -

-School. Now, can I go? –

-Yeah sre, but have to help me with Math's-

-k k, deal-

I stood up and changed for more comfortable clothes. I walked downstairs and passed quick enough to do not call the attention of the people in the living room. I hopped in my car and started driving into Katherine's house. I parked my car In the drive away and got closer to her door. Just before knocking the door she opened it in front of me, I even was with my fit in the air. "Wow, you're quick. Come in". I entered and walked directly into her room, I sat on the chair in front of her desk and she sat next to me. "Ok' let's be quick, I have a woman to take care in my house". She chuckled and looked at me, "Your mum?" .  "No, my sister" I smiled at her. She let a small laugh out and then opened her book. 

I stayed with her for almost one hour. Then I stood up, "Well, that was the lesson for today". She got closer to me and hugged me very hard, "Thanks". I hugged her back until I heard the door of her house. She separated, "My dad's...". I grabbed my back and walked outside her room. I walked downstairs quietly with her behind me. "Let's go through the living room, they must be in the kitchen so through the living room they won't be able to see us" She whispered in my ear.

I don't see what's wrong, if I was just teaching her Math's. Anyway, we walked through the living room. Everything was fine until his dad notice us. He got closer to us and stood in front of me, he crossed his arm and looked at me with a very angry face. Katherine got closer to him, "Hi dad! Oh, he's Han. It's a school friend, he was helping me with my homework". 

I was freeze while the big cat was staring at me very angry. "Hey honey what's goin- Oh! I didn't know we have visit!" Said her mum entering into the living room and looking at me. I gave her a soft smile while his dad grabbed Katherine arm. "Stay here" Said his dad before leaving the room with Katherine. I sat in one of the couches and opened my bag. I looked my books just like I left them before. It seems that Katherine didn't opened it at all, not even for peaking.

Then her mother come in and sat in front of me, She put a small coup of tee in a small table for me. "Thank you" I said grabbing the small coup of tea and taking a small sip. Then she sighed looking at the floor, "So...hm... You are... Kath's boyfriend?". That made me drink the tea faster that I could, so I put the tea on the table and started coughing a little. I laughed while her mum looked at me confused, "Sorry ma'am. But I'm not Katherine's boyfriend. She called me to help her with her homework". She nodded giving a small ohh In response. Then her dad and Katherine entered back to the living room. Her dad next to her mother and Katherine sat next to me. She sat criss-crossed next to me, I looked at her dad and he seems calmer than before. "So, Han, you're a good student at school, right?". I gave him a smile, "Well, yeah, I would say so".

"Can I ask you a favor?". I tilted my head a little, "Yeah sure" .  "Could you help to my daughter with her homework. Like a teacher or something like dad, if you prefer we can pay you".

I chuckled and looked at her, she was nodding smiling at me. "Sure, but don't pay me please. I would love to help your daughter with her marks". After that we talked and almost an hour later, Katherine and I walked into the front door. She hugged me and then she opened the door. "Hey, what did you tell to your dad? He seemed friendlier than before". She looked at me, "Oh I tell him the truth. And that you are already 'taken' ".

After another  friendly hug, I walked into my car and got in. I drove back home and entered quietly. The lights were off and nobody was there. I walked quietly upstairs and got closer to the first door next to the stairs. The door was half closed so I gave it a small push and it opened slowly. I looked at Ady sleeping in her bed, I closed the door slowly and then walked into my room. I closed the door and put my bag in one side. I jumped into my bed and looked at my ring. I kept reading the sentence around all the silver circle, "And for more..." I said softly pressing a little my lips into the silver ring, before falling asleep.