Maybe, Forgotten?

I woke up and saw Adyson sat in a couch on the other side of room. She quickly stood up and got closer. She grabbed my head and smiled at me with wet eyes. I gave her an awkward smile and closed my eyes back. She sighed and started caressing my head, "Why...". I didn't answer, I just wanted to be alone. She kept caressing my head, "I did something wrong?... If I did I sorry... Just... I just want you to be happy...". 

I opened my eyes and looked at her crying, "Ady, It's not your fault... It's... I went through lot of things that you don't understand...". The I saw a doctor enter into the room. She looked at me and gave me a small kiss in my forehead. Then she leaved with the doctor. I stayed there for a couple of minutes and then Nathaly, with a nurse next to her, entered into the room. Nathaly got closer to me and sat in my bed. The nurse looked at my hands tied and then looked at Nathaly, "Come on Cutie, It can be dangerous to be with your brother. Let's gave him a little more space. Why don't we play?". But Nathaly looked at me and lied down next to me. I rest my chin in her head and looked at the nurse, "Don't worry Nath, I know it can be dangerous to walk around with an unknown woman. Let's wait for mum here". The woman looked at me with an angry face and then left the room.

Nathaly started laughing and looked at my hands. "That's looks uncomfortable". I chuckled, "Yes, a little" .  "You want me to untied you?". I surprised looked at her, "Hm... well yes but better no. The doctor will get mad or something". She staid laid with me for almost 10 minutes. Then, she sat down next to me and gave me a small kiss in my nose. "Ok, I'll go with mum. See ya" She stood up and quickly untied my hand. Then she left the room running. I shake my head chuckling and untied my other hand. I stayed lied there with my arms crossed. Then I looked at the desk next to me. I looked at the bouquet of flowers and the ring. I grabbed the ring but it wasn't a silver ring like I had. It was a golden ring and it has other thing written,  'And for more' .

Then a doctor entered into the room and looked at me surprised. "How did you...". I put the ring back on the desk and looked at him, "I'm not 'dangerous' or anything like that. How long am I staying here? If I can know". He got closer to me and grabbed my arm, "Sir, try not to move too much your arms. If you keep moving your arms, the wound would open and you'll have to stay here more time. But, if you stay still, I would say two weeks".

I surprised sat in the bed, "Two weeks?! I can't lose school too many days?! Can't it be at least one week?". The doctor sighed and helped me to lied back down on the stretcher, "Sorry sir, but it has to be two weeks. Try to stay still as possible you can." Then he leaved the room.

Well, I stayed there for two bloody weeks. Adyson and Nathaly came to visit me very often, but Julian never came. I hope to one day woke up and look at him sat in the couch or stood next to me but no, he never came. The last day, Adyson gave me a small bag with some clothes inside. I stood up and walked into the bathroom of the room. I closed the door and changed clothes. I washed my face and looked at me in the big mirror. I leave the bathroom and looked at Adyson waiting for me outside the room. I got closer to the desk and grabbed the golden ring on top of it. I put it in my finger and got closer to Adyson.

I got inside her car and she drove back home. She parked in the garage of the house. We entered into the house and she grabbed my arm. My arm was covered with lots of bandages so it didn't hurt. "Listen, Han. If you need to talk with me... I'll always be there for you... I will, always".

I gave her a tight hug and then I walked into my room. I looked at my desk on its place and the bathroom clean, but I didn't find the scissors. I took out my bandages and looked at my arms on the mirror, my light brown fur was long enough to cover some of the big wounds. I took a long and calm shower and then changed my clothes. And finally, I lied down on my bed.